Love Island 2022

If QoL was still a thing Ekin-Sue would currently be winning it :disco: She's hilarious, its the cheeky glint in her eye that does it for me.

Just watching. I'm shocked at Antigone. She seemed to have the more sincere approach and would stand the better chance at Cafe del Mar.

However, she is also one of those girls at uni who are insufferably enthusiastic about everything. So D bringing the cringe has been low-key entertaining I guess.

Ronan Keatings SON is entering the villa. All the boys look around 12 years old so I’m sure the boys are all QUITE SAFE. The producers could have put in more than TWINKS.

Surely they KNEW it was Casa Amor when they got that girls night out text although it’s usually the boys that go to Casa Amor.

Oh gosh I've never watched this but just seen Ronan's son going in. There were loads of rumours his daughter was going in, not him though!

Oh gosh I've never watched this but just seen Ronan's son going in. There were loads of rumours his daughter was going in, not him though!

Yes. How on EARTH is he 23? :o He still looks about 14 mins you.

I'd say he looks just as old as his dad with those crows feet. Ronan was a lot cuter, not that I found him sexually attractive.

George and Deji would be my picks, but in the hypothetical instance of me being 15-20 years younger!

I don’t feel guilty over my attraction to both Davide and Jay as they are fully formed MEN. The rest are just kids in my eyes, but then I am 48.

Well I am loving the new girls blurting out their thoughts on Tasha. However, not getting them until 40 minutes in and spacing out the episode beforehand with montages to faceless (likely paid for) songs had me thinking we wouldn't even be getting them until tonight's episode.

Boys-wise, I'm sticking with the 2 I said before. The penguin guy makes me recall another reality tv contestant who lied about working with penguins, but I just can't remember the exact example - I wouldn't touch him with a selfie stick after what Gemma said about him, and at this point I'm starting to think the casting department got bored and simply skimmed her Instagram for guys.

The original boys certainly seem a lot more up for it than the original girls. The new girls all seem like they are going to mix it up a lot more than the boys. Gemma and Luca have this in the bag and I can’t see any of them straying. I was really rather surprised by Dami as I thought he was a lot more in to Indiyah than he clearly is.

The new batch of boys aren’t the best looking are they :D No wonder the girls don’t seem fussed!

It looks as though Andrew and Dami are already kissing one of the new girls in tonight’s preview. I did enjoy the new girls basically ripping Tasha apart within the first few minutes, it’s what she deserves.

Also, everyone DOES know that Gemma has a famous Dad but any conversations have not been shown on tv other than the conversation between Ronans son and Gemma last night ( I wondered if Ronans son was a MUTE before that). That must have been agreed between Gemma and the producers before hand.

The new batch of boys aren’t the best looking are they :D No wonder the girls don’t seem fussed!

It looks as though Andrew and Dami are already kissing one of the new girls in tonight’s preview. I did enjoy the new girls basically ripping Tasha apart within the first few minutes, it’s what she deserves.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I don’t want to be too superficial about them but in my opinion none of the new batch are near as attractive as the original boys or girls.

Tasha and Andrew are really incompatible. Tasha constantly going on about how FEISTY AND FUN she is is very jarring too. We haven’t seen any of that. JUST BE YOURSELF.

The girl who loves nothing more than a BIG DICK is giving me Lesley from BB5 energy.

images

Tasha is just too self centred, everything is about her and I think she’s hyper aware of how she’s coming across despite not realising how bad she is!

Also, everyone DOES know that Gemma has a famous Dad but any conversations have not been shown on tv other than the conversation between Ronans son and Gemma last night ( I wondered if Ronans son was a MUTE before that). That must have been agreed between Gemma and the producers before hand.

One of the guys who got dumped (I think it was Ikenna) said they all found out early on but it was never shown. Conveniently it was after this that Luca suddenly fell for Gemma :eyes:

One of the guys who got dumped (I think it was Ikenna) said they all found out early on but it was never shown. Conveniently it was after this that Luca suddenly fell for Gemma :eyes:

I was fighting with this in my head. I’m not quite sure if he genuinely really likes her or he knows that she is likely to win this due to her profile and then will be catapulted in to a life of riches.

I was fighting with this in my head. I’m not quite sure if he genuinely really likes her or he knows that she is likely to win this due to her profile and then will be catapulted in to a life of riches.

I agree, he comes across pretty calculated to me and he’s trying so hard to show how much he likes her. Like lying in bed looking at photos of her last night and saying he can’t cope not sleeping with her in the same bed. I do like how she does come across indifferent to him most of the time :D

It was also mentioned in an episode last week (Antigoni asked her about her dad who played for England and then Ekin Su asked if she knew David Beckham and Gemma said she went to nursery with his sons)

But he's OBSESSED with her (is this a fashionable thing to say these days? I'd run for the hills).

I did think Tasha was hilarious when the penguin guy told her she clearly has a wild side. He won't have seen footage or her or had producers in his ear at all. Can't wait to see her wild side - not even Unseen Bits have shown it yet :eyes:

It was also mentioned in an episode last week (Antigoni asked her about her dad who played for England and then Ekin Su asked if she knew David Beckham and Gemma said she went to nursery with his sons)

Yes you are right, I didn’t catch Antigoni asking her about her dad but do remember Gemma mentioning going to nursery with the Beckham children. It never showed Gemma initially saying she was Michael Owens daughter though? Who cares really as she is her own person but I don’t recall her ever mentioning it without others asking her questions so am assuming she mentioned it to them all in a group conversation at some point?

Coco is proving the best TV of the new ones.

I did enjoy Luca being challenged by Dami somewhat, even if I didn't fully pay attention to it all, but the guys saying they see where Dami was coming from surely was telling. I'm also hoping Indiya goes for her new suitor instead.

Ronan's milk bottle son barely getting any screen time (you'd think he would have stipulated to only go on as an original).

Last nights was a great episode. I think we will be in for a TREAT all week. The penny finally dropping for Andrew was a REVELATION. Dami giving it to Luca was also well overdue although I’m not sure we got to see exactly where it came from (my attention span isn’t what it once was, so it is likely that I just missed it). Was it that Luca was egging on the rest of the boys to get with the other girls where he has stayed totally loyal to Gemma? So a massive game plan to win. Did Jake not do this last year, and it was later shown? I’m pretty sure that was the final nail in his coffin too.

Jacques taking himself out to the bins :D Oh poor cute as a button Paige, he is so grubby telling Molly n' Dolly he is wanting to "crack on". The assessment that he is a typical rugby player seems pretty spot on.

With literally all the guys heads turning apart from Luca, I do wonder how many will actually couple up with one of the new girls or if they’ll stay with their original girl as they’ve now been ‘tested’. Either way the drama will be great as there’s no way the boys will get away with kissing those girls!

Jacques is a sexist pig. So Molly can't crack on with him as omg she might be like that with other guys, all the whilst he's got 3 girls on the go if you count Paige.

Are they not usually in Casa Amor LONGER than this? I see they haven’t been sending postcards this year too, but if they watched previous seasons they are likely to know now that the postcards are usually staged.

Jacques is THICK AS PIGSHIT and and is playing the typical LAD. Paige can do better than him, and I am gutted she hasn’t been interested in any of the new boys so will have to see him walk back with Cheyanne whilst she has remained loyal to him.

Watch Jacques stick with Paige anyway and say kissing Cheyanne was a ‘test’ and he’s totally loyal to her. Paige will probably accept this :D

Did Ronan's son get any screen time last episode? I do think it's waste of casting if they didn't purposefully pair him up with suitable girls in the hope of getting his dad on or even the mum as I was always interested in her based on the fact that she looked so much older than him at the time.

Did Ronan's son get any screen time last episode? I do think it's waste of casting if they didn't purposefully pair him up with suitable girls in the hope of getting his dad on or even the mum as I was always interested in her based on the fact that she looked so much older than him at the time.

No. I only remember hearing from Ronan’s son in his conversation with Gemma about their famous parents. HOW POINTLESS.

Honestly worst casting ever with Ronan’s son, what was the point?!

Is it not 9pm yet? Did we know that they have introduced a STICK OR TWIST outcome in tonight’s recoupling when the boys return from Casa Amor? Hopefully they also show footage from the villas before they make a decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom