Loverboy vs. I'm Real

I shake and cry to...

• Total voters

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
Now that we have the true Loverboy, it's time for the definitive poll

Which version of which song has you shaking and crying?

I'm Real (ORIGINAL) - sorry huns, don't ban me. it's the only properly good song of these four.

@Jark, I would say it makes me question your taste level, but girl, we haven't had questions about that for years!

So I just heard the Firecracker version and I don’t get the relation to I’m Real. Do they use the same pling plong-ish sounds in the background?

Original I’m Real is dreadful shit. The remix isn’t much better either.... and Loverboy Firecracker just sounds like Loverboy without the expensive production and all the noise in the background.

Sorry, but Loverboy Cameo version, as messy as it is, remains the best.

Yep, the pling plong (technical term) is the same sample

I think the fact that the Loverboy chorus matches the rhythm of the pling plong sets it apart from the Cameo version as the true iteration.

But ultimately I'm just glad I don't have to wonder what it sounds like anymore. Once that MKS album finally comes out, my weary bones will finally be able to rest.

I much prefer the vocal takes on Firecracker. Her main vocal line seems more powerful. And the way the chorus is layered with the BVs, and the intro-outro is much more sonically appealing.

That being said, we still stan the messy bottom Cameo version.

I am now listening to I'm Real (pop version). LOL at the vocals. Paper-thin doesn't even cover it.

no one outside of the stanbase remembers Loverboy either babes :D

Reactions: GNL
YouTube dragged me onto Play and let's be clear - this is the ONLY real great pop-song that Another Female Entertainer ever made.

Unless, of course, we credit to Christina Milian, who had a number of bops.

She's a Leo, just like MARGE :D

I mean, Aries tend to get on best with other Aries and Sag as far as fire signs go. Leos, always wanting to hog the centre stage, despite questionable levels of talent... Oh Lord, they do try...

And since we’re on this subject, I’d like to state the following extreme point of view:

I prefer JLo’s version of Do You Know Where You’re Going To.

She's a Leo, just like MARGE :D

I mean, Aries tend to get on best with other Aries and Sag as far as fire signs go. Leos, always wanting to hog the centre stage, despite questionable levels of talent... Oh Lord, they do try...

Which also explains the hatred between Madonna and JLo.

I don't get why Mariah (and her stans) feel this compulsion to keep bashing Jennifer Lopez TWENTY YEARS after she accepted a song sample as an up and coming singer.

J.Lo doesn't care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom