Luca (Pixar goes a bit gay in some people's opinion but not Phoenix's or the director's)

SILENCIO BRUNO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dUb Actually

TINA'S DOIN' HER DANCE (AT CHRISTMAS)
On Disney+ now (for no extra charge)

It's not overtly gay but the themes are all there, and this review heading is great

Capture.PNG

dUb Actually

I thought it was very sweet and cute and perfectly watchable but not something I'll return to, or think about much

7/10

dUb Actually

it's a bit gay in some people's opinion but not Phoenix's

Gangsta Baby

Slut's Spaghetti
The director has joined Phoenix in declaring the movie NOT GAY.

I mean Disney has been doing GAY SUBTEXT for decades so this sounds like nothing groundbreaking.

This is not strictly on-topic but I think a few posters in this thread would enjoy the anime series Sarazanmai - it features adolescent male friendship, absolutely no female romantic interest, musical numbers, and the characters access special powers by allowing themselves to be (non-sexually) anally penetrated. Check it out!
Kappa Sarazanmai GIF by Crunchyroll

EDIT: There's also a subplot about doing drag :shock:

Last edited:

Jingle Beryls

Boy stop, step awaaaaay.
Just watched this and really enjoyed it. The line from the grandma at the end got me, there will always be people that don’t accept him but he seems pretty good at finding the ones who will, I almost had a tear but not quite.

This is not strictly on-topic but I think a few posters in this thread would enjoy the anime series Sarazanmai - it features adolescent male friendship, absolutely no female romantic interest, musical numbers, and the characters access special powers by allowing themselves to be (non-sexually) anally penetrated. Check it out!

this is how Japan interprets Sexual Goose

wtf

Baby It’s Cold OutSynk

Light me up put me on top

Wow that gif is disturbing.

Reactions: COB

cheap lousy jiva

soberish
Well obviously I watched it because of the comparisons. It was sweet and cute and fine. It did feel a bit slight compared to other Pixar movies, like one of their shorts that had been stretched out to feature length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom