Madame X Tour (CW: offensive carrot)

“Complimentary sit down dinner”

How “complimentary” is it when you’re paying £1245?

Sorry, but this sort of shit is out of control!

I don’t get who would pay that. And even when artists do meet and greets they always look so fake and dreadful

Just sell the tickets and stop all this shit

I don’t get who would pay that. And even when artists do meet and greets they always look so fake and dreadful

Just sell the tickets and stop all this shit

Easy- people with money who want to guarantee they’ll get tickets.

And both Madonna and Ticketmaster know that and are happy to fleece them with pulling this shit.

I hate arena gigs, so in theory this appeals more to me, but YEAH, RIGHT :D

I’m definitely not even getting involved with all of this. I saw her enough times at her peak, so I can live without this.

What about the scene in Truth or Dare when she was pissed off that the front rows of her show were made up of corporates instead of fans? Times have certainly changed.

What about the scene in Truth or Dare when she was pissed off that the front rows of her show were made up of corporates instead of fans? Times have certainly changed.

Oh I’m sure she wants them to be fans...just stupid, rich ones.

I'd like to point out that the above post was originally quite foul-mouthed until I realised it was Star who had posted the image.

THat VIP package though!!! Her spite for her fanbase shines through every bullet point. Love it!

I will still try to go but will be strategic. I’ll pay top price tickets but won’t bother with VIP

*cut to me enjoying a £15 glass of warm Prosecco at the VIP CASH BAR^

“Complimentary sit down dinner”

How “complimentary” is it when you’re paying £1245?

Sorry, but this sort of shit is out of control!

But it's SIT DOWN! No standing up, wolfing down a quick pot noodle with resulting heartburn for those lucky fans!

Although I wouldn't rule out a pot noodle while they are sitting down.

Reactions: Zu
Agog she's doing several stints of five shows in six nights and the like... loads of these will be canceled due to laryngitis surely.

What is a cash bar? A bar that only accepts cash? A bar that sells cash instead of drinks? A Pat Cash themed bar?

It's where she stores all the money she's just swiped from her fanz

Last edited:
American ticket 'request' results are coming through and lots of loons getting unsuccessful results. Unhappiness all around.

We'll find out soon for UK dates.

I've entered the Paris ballot as well...

Surely only the people stupid enough to bother with them are utterly lacking in critical acumen in any case. They probably 'enjoyed' it.

Saturday night showcased all her worst traits. I'm really not willing to drop 2 grand to witness her taking the piss in person.

I'm gonna try for Lisbon (January) - prices are pretty reasonable at 300 for the "golden circle" type area and 125 for stalls with a good view. Only 3 dates so far so I don't rate my chances, but..

PLANTA-SALA-1.jpg

I'm just assuming it's to underline the fact that you have to pay for drinks. Drinks aren't COMPLIMENTARY like the SIT DOWN dinner.

I bet all the cocktails will have really CRUDE names.

"I'll have a Sticky and Sweet Gang Bang please."
"Would you like that with added Holy Water *slurp slurp*?"
"... No thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom