Madame X Tour (CW: offensive carrot)

Shee and Suedy are obviously going to go. I'm happy to wait for their inevitably unimpressed reviews :D

You’d be surprised. At the moment I have absolutely no inkling whatsoever to bother. The pricing is putting me off, frankly.

The idea of a small, intimate gig isn’t just to make as much money as you would on a massive stadium show, you miserable old BAG.

Shee and Suedy are obviously going to go. I'm happy to wait for their inevitably unimpressed reviews :D

I'll go if I get tickets. I'm on the 'waiting list' for London because my fanclub membership lapsed in 2013 and although I re-joined I am not a 'legacy' member so I didn't get through for tickets. If I don't get London I'll still try Paris or Lisbon...

I didn't realise fan clubs still existed in this day and age. What do you get these days to make it worthwhile?

I didn't realise fan clubs still existed in this day and age. What do you get these days to make it worthwhile?
Priority for 'ticket requests' for the Madame X Tour of course* ! :manson:

(* except if you were member for 10+ years but lapsed for 1 year when you changed bank accounts. Then you get treated like the common plebs and you just have to 'request' your tickets with the general public.)

Agog she's doing several stints of five shows in six nights and the like... loads of these will be canceled due to laryngitis surely.

I still can't get my head around this - she's up to eleven shows in fourteen days in Los Angeles alone. How much actual singing is she going to do on these shows? MDNA utterly destroyed her doing around that many gigs a month. At these prices surely she isn't going to mime or do 50 minute sets?

I'm still not going and I'm probably in the price (and AGE) bracket that she needs to appeal to.

I still can't get my head around this - she's up to eleven shows in fourteen days in Los Angeles alone. How much actual singing is she going to do on these shows? MDNA utterly destroyed her doing around that many gigs a month. At these prices surely she isn't going to mime or do 50 minute sets?

Half of the show may be her 'stand up' obsession and Tears of a Clown part 2 :D

So please no-one show them my commemts in the Eurovision performance thread or they might revoke it

Madonna has always struck me as the doesn't get mad, gets even type. Can't wait for her to perform a twenty minute a cappella version of "Like a Prayer" mimed entirely to the original Eurovision vocals exclusively at your show. :disco:

Congrats to those who wanted tickets getting them!

Also sorry you're all impossibly poor now. :(

My supposedly waterproof iPhone blew up yesterday after I took a few photos in a pool and splashed it with water, so although I am supposed to get the code, I won't be buying tickets. I'm not sure whether I'm pleased about that or whether I'm gutted.

Anyway, if anyone gets a cheap seat, I'll happily take an extra one off them, but fuck off am I paying £400+

Thanks, I got mine after all, but no luck with tickets. I'm trying on two laptops and my phone in 5 different browsers. Looks like Madame X still got it...

We decided we weren't going above the £160 level but I haven't seen any come up. The first few I tried were all over £500 each. Thanks Madge, you're so generous!

£500?!

Loves, can we just remind ourselves of Eurovision

I was offered NOTHING. I guess it didn't help that I was looking for tickets for myself and three others. Oh well Madge, it wasn't meant to be.

Well done Suedey (if you can say well done for paying £500 for a ticket but you know what I mean!)

So just Suedey going then or did anyone else pick up a bargain?

I bought tickets to Evita open air in Regent's Park instead. Only £65 a pop. And at least Madonna adjacent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom