Madame X Tour (CW: offensive carrot)

The gays behind are both sporting LOVELY BLOUSES though

Oh please God not RANCH DRESSING. It’s like a grubby Tuesday lunchtime at the Pizza Hut buffet except you get more food there for like TWO GRAND LESS and it doesn’t come with a TOPPY CARROT!

Last edited:
Apparently in Ottawa they had SEAFOOD :o

Although thinking about it, that pink/grey business above may well be Princes salmon paste.

Just think though, you could take the toppy carrot home afterwards and grow a lovely new plant in a sunny window, as a memento of all that lovely money you gave the grasping old cunt.

Just think though, you could take the toppy carrot home afterwards and grow a lovely new plant in a sunny window, as a memento of all that lovely money you gave the grasping old cunt.

You wouldn't have got that if some feckless PA had spent an extra 25c on batons, would you?

Last edited:
you have got to be fucking kidding me
this is AMAZING
how on Earth can Suedey defend her this time :(

And all this time I thought they actually got to meet Madame X during that mingle thing, but they’re not??

It was already funny when they announced it.

A CASH BAR!

But this just takes the piss- even the loons aren’t defending it. It sounds fucking terrible. Taking away the damned cookies is hilarious though :D

Oh and don’t be fooled- the Ottawa prawn ring was mentioned as being on the MDNA Tour. She’s clearly downgraded to SPAM for this...

Maybe that’ll teach them not to spend hundreds of dollars on such shit. Maybe Madame X is just teaching them a lesson.

You have to spend HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS just to get in the damned door!

I also can’t believe how completely nonplussed I am about going. If tickets do go cheap somehow, I might change my mind, but I really do think I would be having ridiculous FOMO, given it’s the first (UK) tour I will miss, but I honestly couldn’t give two shits. Her stock is at an ALL TIME LOW with me :disco:

Well at least Madame X is catering for vegans with those carrots, I just read this in the thread about the "V.I.P." experience:

...And by far the WORST I have ever experienced was Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour in Toronto. The selection was literally hotdogs, nothing else to go with it like a salad or anything.....hotdogs. And some girls we sat beside one was a vegan and asked for a vegan option and they said 'Oh we don't have anything like that' and wouldn't even do anything like offer her like a bag of chips or candies from the concession stand, so I felt really bad when I saw her eating a bun.
default_rip.gif

:o

Well, obviously the standard of the food should be much higher if you’ve paid a billion for a ticket but I don’t really get why there has to be food at all.

Well of course there has to be food! Everyone needs a little something to soak up all those £75 glasses of Blue Nun from the FREE CASH BAR!

Also, troughing on all that delicious* grub means that you can nip to the lav to turd one out during the boring bits :disco:

*:side-eye:

I presume that they play a selection of Mo’s hits in the VIP lounge to accompany the once in a lifetime cuisine, excitable babble of fans who’ve sold parts of their faces for tickets and of course exquisitely high-end glamour. Or do they? :shock:

And all this time I thought they actually got to meet Madame X during that mingle thing, but they’re not??

You can bask in the air she'll be breathing hours later when she's getting changed, they apparently point you towards the place where she puts her fishnets on. Oh and they let you walk around the stage (obviously when she's miles away still in her hotel room).

I don't know what else do you want for A COUPLE OF THOUSANDS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom