Madame X Tour (CW: offensive carrot)

I heard she's auctioning off her USED TOILET PAPER.

It's all a bit ABBA TURD.

3AF806EE-5029-412E-8330-744CC22A8D07.jpeg.b88101a0be6043c2ba63418f61e2c8a6.jpeg

Oh my actual fucking life :D. The plate bottom right :D :D - what the fuck even IS some of that stuff. All so beige and brown and then a big fucking carrot, looking like Mick Hucknell's dildo slap bang in the middle!

100% - having spent some time working in events/festivals I can confirm that VIP tickets are the biggest scam going. Please pay 4x the ticket price to stand behind a curtain and have access to the same overpriced drinks as everyone else. Thanks.

Reactions: GNL
100% - having spent some time working in events/festivals I can confirm that VIP tickets are the biggest scam going. Please pay 4x the ticket price to stand behind a curtain and have access to the same overpriced drinks as everyone else. Thanks.
It depends on the act. For £90 I did VIP for Barenaked Ladies a few years ago opposed to a £40 regular ticket. I got premium front row seats, a T-Shirt, signed lanyard and meet and greet with the band during the soundcheck where we got to put in some obscure song requests. Totally worth it.

It depends on the act. For £90 I did VIP for Barenaked Ladies a few years ago opposed to a £40 regular ticket. I got premium front row seats, a T-Shirt, signed lanyard and meet and greet with the band during the soundcheck where we got to put in some obscure song requests. Totally worth it.

I'd trade all that for a toppy carrot

VIP has always, on the whole, been utter SHIT, but it has to be said that this takes the BISC...well, actually, CARROT. It's a fucking disgrace.

Perhaps we should add (EXPLICIT CONTENT) to the thread title to avoid any confusion and we can presumably call her a cunt in this one :disco:

Or (CARROT LOUNGE) :tongueout:

This chat of inappropriate cuisine (featuring multipurpose carrot) is putting me in mind of a previous thread about a sauna which included a LOVELY CARVERY ROAST DINNER in the admission price to their FISTING ORGY afternoon. I wouldn't put it past MADAME MIM to see it as a franchise opportunity.

Billboard

The Madame X Tour kicked off with a sold-out 16-show run at Brooklyn’s Howard Gilman Opera House (the theater is one of many facilities at BAM, the Brooklyn Academy of Music). Averaging less than 2,000 seats per night, Madonna played to intimate audiences over the span of a month. According to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore, the shows combined to gross $9.6 million and sold 31,401 tickets.

Broken out by month, Madonna’s nine shows in September grossed $5.5 million (17,708 tickets), followed by seven shows from Oct. 1-12 that earned $4.1 million (13,693 tickets). That averages out to $601,985 and 1,963 tickets per show.

Didn't she say she was making a massive loss?

How much can her set up costs be? She has to pay her band, singers and dancers. She has to move the show from time to time but not as often as most tours. The set is pretty bare as far as I can tell. Sounds like a great margin to me!

Well at least Madame X is catering for vegans with those carrots, I just read this in the thread about the "V.I.P." experience:

...And by far the WORST I have ever experienced was Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour in Toronto. The selection was literally hotdogs, nothing else to go with it like a salad or anything.....hotdogs. And some girls we sat beside one was a vegan and asked for a vegan option and they said 'Oh we don't have anything like that' and wouldn't even do anything like offer her like a bag of chips or candies from the concession stand, so I felt really bad when I saw her eating a bun.
default_rip.gif

:o

What's on the menu?

"BANGERZ!

Do you have any vegan opti-

"FUCKING BANGERZ!"

I am with Miley on this one - go to a gig and ask for a salad?

I am assuming that Linda Sausages will be available at the PALLADIUM. If not, enjoy the buns, huns

You wouldn't get this disrespect at a Morrissey gig.

I feel kinda sad how its turned out
I will still be looking for cheap tix at the Palladium tho.

Have you seen the ozone blood treatment Kabbalah thing? I'm surprised Moopy hasn't commented on that yet!

Have you seen the ozone blood treatment Kabbalah thing? I'm surprised Moopy hasn't commented on that yet!

We're too busy being blown away by the new mix of I Don't Search I Find, currently blistering up iTunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom