Madame X Tour Film

I can't remember the name of this one but I liked it on the album and it sounds great here. Is that her boyfriend in the background?

Absolutely not - I think the fado section is the best live work of hers I've seen in well over a decade, if not more. And I imagine (@Suedey @Dr Lecter to confirm) it suited the intimacy of the venues perfectly. I can't imagine it would have worked anywhere near as well in an arena or stadium.
Agreed !!
And the Batuka ladies were lovely they all high fived me ..or tried to slap me either way they were fabulous

Medellin really is a forgotten song. I liked it at the time but can't say I really seek it out these days.

I've had the cat on my lap for the past 30 minutes, hence the curtailed posts. Apologies. She's gone now which is probably for the best as Madge chatting with this chap in the audience is a right old BORE.

I recognise these Madame X songs but can not remember their titles. This is quite a goodie though.

This blue outfit is very unflattering for her figure. It makes her proportions look all out of kilter.

I wonder if she’d ever go full Spanish medley with Medellin/La Isla Bonita/Who’s That Girl/Argentina/You’ll See

I know she’s had Spanish themed sections before but has she had a full on Spanish medley?

Actually she’d need to throw in Spanish Lesson wouldn’t she. Never mind :zombie:

I wonder if she’d ever go full Spanish medley with Medellin/La Isla Bonita/Who’s That Girl/Argentina/You’ll See

I know she’s had Spanish themed sections before but has she had a full on Spanish medley?

Actually she’d need to throw in Spanish Lesson wouldn’t she. Never mind :zombie:

I don't actually mind Spanish Lesson. There's worse on Hard Candy :D

I hate everything she did for Evita though so I'm glad if she's managed to forget it - I wish I could.

I've been very good and not skipped through any of this. I see I've got 15 minutes left. Assuming 5 minutes of that is credits we might have two songs left? Let's see what she picks...

And the final banger is... something from Madame X that I can't remember and that no one cares about.

My final take: Frozen was incredible, the fado section was beautiful, the Polaroid section was a hoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom