Madame X Tour

Ooh I didn't get that.

I wonder when we'll get the DVD. Shame they didn't film our Lisbon shows as they were much better from what I read than the two they did film..
Once she’s got her HP laptop out and her instagram filter editing tools we shall be set :disco:

RHT ended in March and we had the TV broadcast in December, so hopefully we should have something before the end of the year and probably the DVD next year.

A live album would be most welcome as well this time (for a change).

She had some of the best reviews of her career, the show was fantastic both times I saw it and she did end up performing 75 shows in the end.

And yet the public all hate her and loads of her fans are pissed off.

I noticed this week she’s flogging the unsold tour books as a “gift” to the fans she let down and who couldn’t make it...at 250 dollars a pop, rendering the whole “it’s exclusive to showgoers” only entirely nonsensical to boot. She really is, or at least her team is making her out to be, a rotten old cunt.

And yet the public all hate her and loads of her fans are pissed off.

I noticed this week she’s flogging the unsold tour books as a “gift” to the fans she let down and who couldn’t make it...at 250 dollars a pop, rendering the whole “it’s exclusive to showgoers” only entirely nonsensical to boot. She really is, or at least her team is making her out to be, a rotten old cunt.

It’s the tone of the tweet with this AMAZING OFFER where it’s practically implied the show being cancelled was THEIR OWN FAULT :D

If only she'd cancel the surgery, etc.

Meanwhile, she looks amazing here:

88098000_10158139590839402_7430766791900528640_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom