Madison Beer - Home To Another One

FetchFugly

Pregnant

Her previous material generally hasn't grabbed me, but this is stuck firmly in my head and the production is wonderful. Cute video too.

I need to give it another spin as it washed over me a bit. I’ve Never Felt So Alive was marvellous in a kind of Bond-theme way.

This is wonderful. Very Lana meets Tame Impala, I love it.

Everybody should check out Boy Shit, Baby, and Follow The White Rabbit from her last album. I thought she was going to undergo an image overhaul because she's always come across as BUDGET Ariana Grande.

That’s actually rather good.

I could actually use a Timbaland album again. A clutch of bangers like his 2007-2010 era would be a nice treat.

omg it does sound like something of out 2007.

The original is so good, too bad it's not doing anything.

That Timbaland remix is ROTTEN

It sounds like there is a random track being played under the song and it does it no favours at all. The original is still a should be massive hit.

Sweet Relief is glorious and very much Home's baby sister, but overall not loving the album yet. A lot of it feels a little too low key, though I do like the title track and King of Everything works as a big ballad to round things off.

So good to see Madison doing some promo in the UK, The One Show last night and I believe she is doing Radio 1 Live Lounge at some point.

She’s hosting a cute fan event this week as well for select people who won a contest 😊

Showed Me came out 11 months ago? :D A slow burner if there ever was one. I gave it a chance again last night and now I love it!

She looked amazing at the Grammys, almost like an AI creation. I totally forgot she was nominated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom