Madonna Deep-Cuts Survivor: The 90s (Round 4)

Vote to ELIMINATE (up to 5)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
VOTE TO ELIMINATE (up to 5)

bedtime story deal with it GIF

42. Your Honesty
42. Oh What a Circus
42. Eva and Magaldi / Eva Beware of the City
42. Goodnight and Thank You
42. Peron's Latest Flame
42. Eva's Final Broadcast / Latin Chant
42. Up Down Suite
34. I'm Going Bananas
34. Cry Baby
34. Did You Do It?
34. Let Down Your Guard
34. I'd Be Surprisingly Good for You
34. A New Argentina
34. High Flying, Adored
34. Waltz for Eva and Che
30. Rainbow High
30. Buenos Aires
30. More
30. What Can You Lose?
29. Now I'm Following You (Parts 1 and 2)
24. He's a Man
24. Sooner or Later
24. Back in Business
24. Don't Stop
24. Lament
23. I'd Rather Be Your Lover
21. Has to Be
21. Something to Remember
17. Secret Garden
17. Survival
17. Inside of Me
17. Mer Girl

The drowsy pop dribble Secret Garden is one of the most dreamy-gorge things she has ever done. Survival, Has to Be and Mer Girl are also much higher price tags than, say, Shanti/Ashantagi and the rnb ripple Love Tried (both fine 8s).

I can't imagine Shanti/Ashtsngi would have made it nearly this far if it had been on any other album!

Everyone really needs to listen to Why’s It So Hard as well and remind themselves how underrated it is

A hidden gem if ever there was one. Nobody ever talks about it and it’s glorious

Didn't know "To Have and Not to Hold" had this many fans. I do love it. Would be sad to see "Love Tried to Welcome Me" possibly go. it's lush.

Didn't know "To Have and Not to Hold" had this many fans. I do love it. Would be sad to see "Love Tried to Welcome Me" possibly go. it's lush.
Such a quietly devastating lyric. "Instead of spring, it's always winter. And my heart has always been a lonely hunter"

Waiting
Sanctuary
Swim
Sky Fits Heaven

Would be my final choices. Can’t see it happening though, even though they’ve all done well so far

Erotica's playful vision is completely crystalised in Where Life Begins, it's abundance, coherence, erotic ennui and jazzy tranquillity.

Erotica's playful vision is completely crystalised in Where Life Begins, it's abundance, coherence, erotic ennui and jazzy tranquillity.

On a good day, Where Life Begins is her best non single of the 90s. But it’ll never make the final. People just struggle with the lyrics.

Little Star is a pure pleasure machine. A drum n' bass doodlebeat, those strings that levitate into the middle 8 is a stunning moment. A gorgeous curtail of spirals, dynamic flickers and deft touches all soothing and perhaps falters too easily with the critics on a lyrical front (I personally think Flesh and Bone would have made great names for twins - poor Lola).

Everything left is great and I think I’m in a mood of playing all albums now while getting ready for tonight, starting with Bedtime Stories…

I’m sorry but why do I not listen to the Erotica album every weekend? I’ve almost forgotten how good it is.

Everyone really needs to listen to Why’s It So Hard as well and remind themselves how underrated it is

A hidden gem if ever there was one. Nobody ever talks about it and it’s glorious

The ”bring your love…” part is just soo good. I feel bad for voting it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom