Madonna - Future ft. Quavo

Oh it really ISN’T. It was alright for about five minutes - mainly because of the shock of it not being despicable - but I honestly couldn’t even bring myself to pay 79p for it

In fact I’d not even give you TUPPENCE

I mean even The Guardian liked it for a week before they realised they couldn’t because how could they like anything by HER

Don’t you even like her hair? What about her GRILL? I’m sure she has lovely breath so perhaps you could say something nice about that, although rumour has it that there’s a shocking whiff of Surströmming, washing up liquid and fag ash. Did you perhaps enjoy her LAUGHABLY RICKETTY LEGS during that hot performance?

The only good thing to come out of this era so far.
giphy.gif

:D! I especially like the moment at which s/he (I’ve no idea whether it’s Mum X or someone else) turns round and has a little squat to turd one out :disco:

Medellin is GOOD, Medellin, despite not being everyone's cup of tea, is still Madonna at 60 being GOOD, and actually being EPIC in terms of a project. Everything else since has been BELOW MDNA levels.

I think Future is the track I like best of the four so far. I think she should do more of a performance song for Eurovision but this is an enjoyable track, even if Santigold did a similar thing a little better on her most recent album.

Delete this thread and delete Madame X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom