Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KindaCool

Footsteps are following me
I've always known this was a 10/10, but I've been OBSESSED with it lately.

I love its mature smoothness.

I have a feeling it's not GAY ENOUGH for Moopy though.

A bootleg with Keep It Together on tour whenever you're ready Madge.

And yes, that freefall fantasia of trance at the end is a whole other dimension.

I remember when it came out being at work just waiting until I could hear it again. I don't think I've ever experienced that level of addiction since. I obviously must have been on holiday when MDNA dropped (off a cliff).

A bootleg with Keep It Together on tour whenever you're ready Madge.

And yes, that freefall fantasia of trance at the end is a whole other dimension.

I remember when it came out being at work just waiting until I could hear it again. I don't think I've ever experienced that level of addiction since. I obviously must have been on holiday when MDNA dropped (off a cliff).

Freefall fantasia of trance :disco:

One of the few times in her late career where she leaned into modern-sounding pop in a mature way.

I’ll be SLATED for this, but I always found this song overrated. It’s too indebted to Music Sounds Better With You and just isn’t particularly interesting in any respect. The melody is a bit second rate.

Get Together is really that silky, sultry bitch. It's so understated, subdued, focused and free of the bombast or wink-wink theatrics of the songs around it - truly a great Madonna song and an essential piece of the Confessions puzzle.

It's more subtle in the way it pays homage to a specific sound/era in music than the likes of Sorry or Hung Up. I actually think it has more in common with Jump in that sense, a blend of the past and the present sonically. The album really needs it.

I only gave it 9 because I can't bear the testosterone rush. I can feel my prostate swell and ear hair growing just listening to it.

It’s really good, though probably would have been even better for me if it hadn’t followed on from Hung Up and Sorry, both of which I slightly prefer.

That was a classic, that was a classic. And the endless "Get together, get together, get together..." loop from the Confessions Tour is probably one of my favourite parts of all her live versions.

Y'all, when I tell you I had this move nailed DOWN at age 14.

TzX4WS9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom