Madonna + Maluma 'Medellin'

I'd like a lovely shaped vinyl with supporting plinth

I don't think I've seen any of them again yet

2.8M views on youtube now and it says it's No. 5 on trending. I declare this a bigger hit than "VOGUE.".

No. 1 on iTunes MUSIC VIDEOS CHART

(But then No. 8 is Telephone and No. 10 is Single Ladies, so I guess No. 1 would have needed all of 73 loon purchases, myself included naturally :disco: )

Louise had two songs in the top 5 on the iTunes video chart earlier this week. One of them being the 22 year old 'Naked'. :D

5 million streams on Spotify and 7 million views on YouTube.

Surely that's not bad for her? I'm really terrible with this streaming business ...
It's actually doing well. It's increased its daily streams from 500k to 600k in the last few days which is a sign that it's not tailing off and starting to grow a bit. You would've expected it to sink after the hype of the first few days.

I'm also happy to report that none of the thrill has worn off after hammering it for 10 days - it's a really strong single and far better than what most "current" big popstars who've released in April have managed, so YASSSS MADONNA TAKE MY MONEY AND PAY YOUR MORTGAGE QUEEN!

It's also back up to #14 (from #23) on the iTunes Worldwide songs chart, and she's back up to #72 (from #77) on the Global digital artist ranking.

I believe that's the first time she has reversed the trend of falling after the initial appearance.

So this is interesting! Time for the promo?
Well, it's SOMETHING.

So Billboard Awards performance is next week and then Eurovision later in a few more weeks but I do hope she steps it up promotion wise and does SOMETHING on UK TV. She did Ross last time, so maybe Graham Norton this time?

Well, it's SOMETHING.

So Billboard Awards performance is next week and then Eurovision later in a few more weeks but I do hope she steps it up promotion wise and does SOMETHING on UK TV. She did Ross last time, so maybe Graham Norton this time?

I'm sure they could make something work if they wanted to, but the musical performers for Graham Norton over the next couple of months were announced a week or so ago, and she wasn't on the list.

I'm sure they could make something work if they wanted to, but the musical performers for Graham Norton over the next couple of months were announced a week or so ago, and she wasn't on the list.
Well looks like Madame Swifty is opening the Billboard Awards and Mariah is getting some ICON Award, so lots of legendary/legs and dairy females which can only help for Madame X's debut performance of Medellin with all the female empowerment buzz.

(I hope she wipes the other two into dust with her sextastic Maluma duet perf).

I could really be doing without the spanking :shock:

She looks fabulous. And the holograms are fun. Like an updated American Doll Pussy Posse. :disco:

And god Maluma is fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom