Madonna - ReVULVA

You're an ACCESSORY TO MURDER!

• Total voters

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
madonna u wanna die happy.png

I love it, and also Celebration. But even more so I love that it randomly features Lil Wayne

An all-time career-low at that moment and yet somehow still an 8/10 compared to what followed. :basil:

One of the most steaming and scalding barker's eggs she's ever seen fit to pop out for us :disco:

I need to have a think but it might be the worst song she’s ever done.

And I’m including all of Rebel Heart.

Beyond FABULOUS and on levels SOME would never understand*.

* credit to @Ag who opined somewhat similar thoughts about the 'American Life' rap against its detractors; circa 2003.

:D just to continue my point, only because I know @Suedey loves an aggressively opinionated top:

This might also be the worst ‘EDM’ track ever. Even Flo Rida wouldn't dare stoop this low.

:)

Rebel Heart is (majorly) better than Hard Candy :gross:

I don't have the beer goggles on towards Hard Candy that I used to, it's VERY much of its time, but it does contain She's Not Me, Dance 2Night and The Beat Goes On, which are all GREAT. The latter two are just really fun, catchy bops but She's Not Me is one of her most underrated "should have been a single" moments and should be considered part of her iconic canon, but it won't ever be, save for that fabulous Sweet n Sticky performance :disco:

Rebel Heart has some LOVELY MOMENTS but I always forget it houses Bitch I'm MAdonner :( but Borrowed Time, I'm Addicted, Joan Of Arc, Ghosttown, Hold Tight and Living For Love are all great moodpieces :disco: Did she ignore this record completely during the Madame X tour? I'm surprised she didn't shoehorn either Bitch or Candy Shop for that.

Rebel Heart has some LOVELY MOMENTS but I always forget it houses Bitch I'm MAdonner :( but Borrowed Time, I'm Addicted, Joan Of Arc, Ghosttown, Hold Tight and Living For Love are all great moodpieces :disco: Did she ignore this record completely during the Madame X tour? I'm surprised she didn't shoehorn either Bitch or Candy Shop for that.
I love Bitch I'm Madooner!! It was a viral hit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom