Madonna singles on digital

Marilyn

User
Happy to have the Calderone Club Mix on streaming but hurry up with Nothing Really Matters already

Suedey

Bring Back Manly Men
Happy to have the Calderone Club Mix on streaming but hurry up with Nothing Really Matters already
I fear that ship has (momentarily) sailed as we got the HD video upscale a while ago. Might not get the remixes until it gets its next anniversary, I suppose next year to coincide with Madame Z Tour finally being released on streaming (by which time only about 12 internet gays will even remember it.)

funky

User
For me it’s one of those songs that just doesn’t work as a remix. It’s a psychedelic pop song. I’m can’t wrap my head around it.

also it was never a fave. A nice 7.5 out of 10, but that’s it.

POP!

Running on stardust
I love "Beautiful Stranger" but the remixes aren't IT.

POP!

Running on stardust
The Calderon Mix is decent but it's basically the original with a few playful synths.

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover
The Calderon Mix is decent but it's basically the original with a few playful synths.

It doesn’t elevate the original (already fantastic) song, but it’s a good club version. Not that I think I’ve ever danced to BS in a club.

funky

User
That’s QUITE the array of producers there, and yet not one of them comes close to the majesty of the album original

.org

User
Enough of the boring ones. When are they going to release the older singles like Gambler?

Diddy

Rice Queen
OMG for real

yeah enough of that snoozefest Get Together, let’s cut a rug to Gambler!

Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global

VoR

Take it or leave it
To be fair he has a point. Get Together has been available for ages. These remixes are a fairly niche interest compared to an actual top 5 single, albiet one of her weaker ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom