Madonna singles on digital

Which of the mixes on the singles packages are worth investigating? I'm glad that Marge is giving us her interpretation of MC30.
Remixed PRAYERS is iconic and the Blond Ambition performance was based on the 7" remix which may well be my favourite version of the song on 15th March 2021.

The Stereo MC's remix of "Frozen" is definitive.

And 'Bedtime Story' Orbital Mix is coming for all wigs on Friday.

I'll also take this opportunity to point out the recent HD video upscales of 'Bedtime Story', 'Frozen' and 'Nothing Really Matters' - all of which have been done really well.

I like how "Survival" is thrown in there :D
I had a VERY lovely CD single package of Bedtime Story, which came with a gorgeous booklet, which I seem to recall had Secret remixes on.

I don't care how they come, if we get them all.

Catching up on some. Human Nature has a ‘radio edit’, but I swear it is much faster than the GHV2 and video versions...is that right or am I just being stupid? I don’t remember it from its initial time in the chart so don’t actually know.

Woke up to this :disco:

Her best remix package

The Junior Single Mix - which was the basis of her BRITS performance. I live.

An unreleased mix?!

giphy.gif

Upon further investigation I'm already familiar with the mix as it was on 12" promos but it's the thought that counts and my gif still stands, thank you Madonna for this generous offering of one (1) rarity ❤️

Tracklist:

01. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Radio Edit)
02. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Paul Oakenfold Perfecto Mix)
03. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Richard Vission Velvet Masta Mix)
04. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Calderone & Quayle Dark Side Mix)
05. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Tracy Young Club Mix)
06. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Above & Beyond 12" Club)
07. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Tracy Young Cool out Radio Mix)
08. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Richard Vission Velvet Masta Edit)
09. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Above & Beyond Club Radio Edit)
10. What It Feels Like for a Girl (George Best Saturday Night Mix)
11. What It Feels Like for a Girl (That Kid Chris Caligula 2001 Mix)
12. Lo Que Siente la Mujer

Listened to the George Best Saturday Mix.

Meh. He must have been drunk.

Above & Beyond of course is fabulous

I like the Calderone & Quayle Dark Side remix (which was the basis of the Drowned World Tour performance)

I also like Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto Mix and his unreleased Sat Night mix (under the pseudonym George Best)

Ugh please keep feeding us queen

Last edited:
I like the cool out radio mix, not as a dance remix but as an alternative to the album version, I think I prefer it

I have a "Bedtime Story (Junior's Wet Dream Mix)" on a LOOP this evening.

Leaving logic and reason
To the arms of... Un-CONSCIOUS-NEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Are there anymore slated for release? Gasping for the TITS OUT remix of Argentina.

'Fever' and 'Love Don't Live Here Anymore' were originally on the schedule but got scrapped at the last minute in favour of 'Frozen' so I think we may get those soon - or they'll revert back to the anniversary 'schedule'..

Also its not a single but I believe these tracks from Live Aid are new to Spotify, at least as a Madonna release (I know the full show audio has been released digitally before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom