Marcus Rashford QOL

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Predictably the STOP FUCKING HATE are going in on Marcus Rashford. Subtle perhaps, but they know exactly what they are doing.

The Mail today has an amazing story about how the royals are furious about the latest season of The Crown and STILL manage to make it Meghan Markle’s fault. SERIOUSLY.

The Mail today has an amazing story about how the royals are furious about the latest season of The Crown and STILL manage to make it Meghan Markle’s fault. SERIOUSLY.

:D

That's amazing. They're so DESPERATE.

I've been tempted to start a Marcus Rashford topic. He's such an unlikely QOL.
Actually should we just start one? It just didn't feel right starting on this note.

I think we/I/anyone else who fancies it should run a QOL of the year award in December. Rushford, SEB and Kylie will be my nominations.

It's all a load of fucking shit anyway, but I didn't realise the five homes in total were £2m. An average of 400k is hardly 'luxury', is it? If he'd bought one apartment in London he could spend that and then some.

Has the Mail equally got a problem with Ed Sheeran buying up an entire TOWN? Especially since he’s probably got more long term earning potential than a footballer who is just making a sound investment?

His ritual humiliation of the Government by a footballer really has been astonishing.

He's fantastically good at it.

His ritual humiliation of the Government by a footballer really has been astonishing.

He's fantastically good at it.

It's because he's not trying to humiliate the government. He's just trying to give something back to his community. He's an intelligent young man who hasn't forgotten how little he came from and wants to help others. The simplicity of it, the HUMANITY of it, is exactly why he's humiliating Johnson and co because they simply cannot conceive of this. They've come from plenty and have been taught to aim for plenty more. Essentially, they're found themselves bewildered by - and unable to respond to - basic kindness, humility and a desire to make things better for people other than one's self. The Tories cannot understand why he isn't just pulling the ladder up behind him in the way that, as an example, Priti Patel is by creating immigration criteria that her own parents would have failed.

It should not have been difficult for a government to respond to Rashford as an individual. That he had to build a network via social media to feed children has created something much, much wider. Which is why The Fail have to try and comfort their readers by holding him to an impossible standard because they cannot possibly engage with the reality without challenging their entire politic.

Last edited:
You’ve basically just said everything I think on the situation Octy and that’s why he’s being vilified

I saw some cunt comment on his Tweet to say how disgusted they are that THEIR taxes are being used to feed hungry children just because Rashford 'believes some kids are starving'. The level of degeneracy it would take to think in those terms is just staggering; it's no wonder the Scum and the Fail still continue to sell papers if that mindset exists in this country.

Those pics of the food packages supposedly worth £30 are dreadful!

Utterly fucking shameful. Thankfully, Rashford won't let it rest. That he has to repeatedly shame the government is beyond belief though. Well, except it isn't.

Jack Monroe is being a complete QoL about the issue as well. She's well worth a twitter follow.

Surely it would be much cheaper admin-wise to print out and send out the vouchers (presumably can all be done online?!) than source all the food, package it all up and deliver it?

Surely that's what the external food distribution company are costing for, and it's the claimants suffering because of it.

The poor can’t be trusted to make their own decisions, they were all trading their luxury £30 food vouchers for fags, prostitutes and SMACK!

The man is a fucking hero.

I honestly couldn't give a shit if he missed a penalty. He's done more to hold this cunt government up to account than anyone else. And it's all for the greater fucking good.

QUEEN!
Yeah, hitting a goalpost doesn’t mean much in the scheme of things when he’s used his influence and status to make an actual difference to the worst off in society.

Proper inspiration to not only kids but older generations. I’ve seen people you’d class as football hooligans calling out the racists, there seems to be a big sentiment of getting behind him and the rest of the team and not only that people seeing through the hypocrisy of Johnson, Patel etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom