Mariah’s Magical Christmas Special (Apple TV+)

STUN

En0LjJCXIAALa1A

SNOOP DOGG? what's that scraggy old homophobe doing in this campest of camp Christmas extravaganzas, darling?

That looks so good! (apart from the big where she says Magic which is quite awkward)

AG and JH fully backing singers too :side-eye::D

Ariana, can you handle this?
J-Hud, can you handle this?
Mariah
Can you handle this?
I don't think you can handle this

*twirls*
Uh-huh, uh-huh, baby

I do hope she utilizes Ariana more. She's a goldmine.

Unless she's trying to build her own Divas Live situation where she recruits bitches for the sole reason of showing everyone that she's better :disco:

I must say I watched that trailer and grinned throughout.

Who knew 2020 would get me so firmly back on the Mariah bus?

Reactions: dUb
She came across well! Leaving aside the minor :bruised: moment with Nadiya over Christmas

I did feel for her a bit at that, maybe she couldnt see them so didn’t make the connection.

otherwise fabulous though.

Oh I loved her on Graham Norton. She really does light up when talking about Christmas

I only just found out there’s a whole soundtrack available to buy for this.

It includes her whistling through the Sugarplum Fairy, like Bliss Part II.

The sugar plum fairy interlude was on the re-released album last year too, wasn’t it?

It was. I think the only new track is Sleigh Ride?

Reactions: SDF
Omg I see that former numba one lamb in the game lurking @dUb

I would love to see her do a career-retrospective interview with Zane. It would have been perfect for MC30.

BTW Sleigh Ride slaps. It's almost as good as the most iconic version (the Spice Girls one).

That’s a really nice interview, great to see her talking so openly and relaxed

I love how she says J-Hud's full name throughout just to make sure we all know which Jennifer she's talking about. :disco:

Yes there might be some confusion with singer Jennifer Holliday. We are not aware of any other singing Jennifers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom