Mariah Carey - Oh Santa! ft. Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson

comeonoldkriskringlesaveme

• Total voters
This is a fun bit of festive tat.

Glad to see J-Hud working post Cats.

This is now reaching stratospheric

Y’all better get festive

Reactions: dUb
It’s an amazing song. The original has a special place in my heart, been listening since MC2, but I’m open to this getting a new and much bigger audience

#3 on iTunes

As the numba one lamb in the game these days, can a mod please pin this :eyes:

They all sound good and the sleigh bells make it nice and festive. Number one incoming :disco:

Giving it a 10 at midnight minutes after it was released may have bin a bit hyperbolic, but this is all still true in the cold light of day.

I think they should have been given a verse each with Mimi on lead vox for the chorus but it’s not like you can’t hear them

I think they should have been given a verse each with Mimi on lead vox for the chorus but it’s not like you can’t hear them
Ohh see I love the vocal layering and hearing them singing alone on parts the together in others. It’s magic to me.

I only care for the songs entered. They are my babies from now until the point of reveal

CAn you imagine if this went to #1 next week and kept AIWFC at #2 for another year :D

although it would give Mariah a 1-2 chart placing :disco:

Unlikely I know unless her spotify stats explode over the weekend.

How far in the gutter are iTunes sales when Britney’s bside and Beverley Knight singing a song from a STRAIGHT TO VIDEO LUKE GOSS MOVIE are top ten?

maxresdefault.jpg

Doing great on iTunes US still! For whatever that's worth these days, etc.

I love it.

The deference of Ariana. You can barely hear her until Mariah solicits her to co-whistle, just for the memes.

Doing great on iTunes US still! For whatever that's worth these days, etc.

I hope they don't drop a sleigh bell remix of 'Dicked Down in Dallas'.

Oh no UK, dunno how it’s going there!

But she’s numba one with the other Christmas song though

New pop songs just perform dreadfully in the first week relative to their download performances. Different audiences. Although you'd expect this would have bucked the trend with it being seasonal, but alas.

It’s not been added to any Spotify playlists, she’s been ‘blacklisted’ because of the Apple connection.

It makes a huge difference to a songs performance

Also surely it’s more to do with it not being on many Xmas playlists yet?

I
Don't get me wrong. I love her (I'm not a loon, but I love many of her songs) but she doesn't do herself any favours trying to still look 'fit' when she clearly can't pull the tight dresses anymore.
Plus her face looked as wide as a frying pan.
But, don't forget. Still love her.
I'm sure Eddie got strung up for something not half as bad as this... :kim:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom