Mariah Misc 2019

I didn't quite realise at the time, but thanks to that Tik Tok-fuelled renaissance Obsessed now has 81m streams which puts it only behind Hero, WBT, Always Be My Baby and Fantasy among her non-Christmas songs.

Takes me back to the golden days of the iconic "Obsessed still not top 10" thread... until it was :disco:

AIWFCIY has renters the billboard charts at number 3 matching its peak!

she’s coming guys...! She’s just released ANOTHER format of the single on her website for a signed cd single, she’s gunning for it!

Prediction for next week... I'm not getting my hopes up but I suppose you can't say it's looking BAD

ALSO did we know she's shot a new video for the song with Joseph Kahn? She's calling it her favourite video ever...

Boy (I Need You) is right there

Wait, is this the girl that broke the table in BB? (@Rita should know that)

Yes, she's been a very popular celebrity interviewer for daytime TV for years. Probably the most successful Big Brother UK contestant ever in terms of having an actual media career afterwards...

Her interview with Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford was a huge viral hit a couple of years ago.

They love her in Australia. I hope we can get an extended edit of the eventual broadcast online as that already looks very festive, etc.

Her Instagram post got commented on by TOMMY. And she replied!

EMJxng9XkAEHjfi

Loved the Charmbracelet mention, but skipping over Butterfly really is inexcusable. And I'd love to see her talk about Charmbracelet, Glitter and Me. I Am Mariah... I guess I'll wait for the BOOK

Yes! I want the memoir to be full of stories about her writing, just as much as juicy industry scandals.

And I can't decide whether I want a whole messy chapter on JLo or still just ignore her existence lol

Eminem has a small penis

What a (size) queen :disco:

obsessed will be number 1 next week

Hmmmmm... it's alright. Fairly classy, but I don't imagine that song has much resonance/recognition outside the US.

Also, it's a bit wishy-washy. Doesn't exactly scream I'm spilling ALL THE T MAMA

It does feel a bit too safe doesn't it?

The best option obviously would've been "I'm a Corporation"

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom