Mariah Misc 2020

Just dipped into the Naomi chat, which is still Premiering. She was asked about dream collaborations and she said there's a male artist she's wanted to work with for a long time who got in touch to do something together for this Christmas (?) sampling something from her book (???)

Naomi has always had a funky hybrid accent. She's the closest thing to Moira Rose I've heard. Not sure if that's what you're referring to.

It's not her accent. It's the way she's speaking. I don't really know what that is.

Maybe she’s gone vegan, it seems to affect people’s faces :eyes:

Naomi is incapable of stringing a sentence together. Thankfully Mariah was on-message and was here for the PROMO, dawling.

Last edited:
This could be fun! 8-11pm Saturday night. Anyone ABOUT?

She's partnering with this CRAP looking app with <200 followers on Twitter. It looks like a load of shit but her nephew/brother/grandfather Shawn is involved :rolleyes:

BRING BACK STELLA

In today's midweeks! :disco:

1 Ariana Grande - positions (13.2k)
2 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (12.3k)
3 Little Mix - Sweet Melody (12.1k)
4 Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky (11.4k)
5 Wham! - Last Christmas (11.1k)

In today's midweeks! :disco:

1 Ariana Grande - positions (13.2k)
2 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (12.3k)
3 Little Mix - Sweet Melody (12.1k)
4 Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky (11.4k)
5 Wham! - Last Christmas (11.1k)
oh wow! :shock:

Surely it’s unstoppable being this high this early?!

ok :vomit:

(don't CLICK - text below)

She's the queen of Christmas.

And Mariah Carey, 50, is making sure to capitalize on her favorite season, by releasing her own brand of cookies just in time for the holidays.

Mariah's Cookies will be available for order beginning on Friday, December 4 in more than 30 major markets across the country.

In partnership with Virtual Dining Concepts, Mariah Carey joins forces with powerhouse restaurateur Robert Earl to create a delivery only brand of cookies launching with a variety of classic flavors.

The flavors include Chocolate Chunk, Triple Chocolate Chunk, Heath Bar, Lemon Cooler, and Spiced Oatmeal Raisin.

And of course, there are three very special holiday flavors: White Chocolate Cranberry, Pumpkin, and Gingerbread.

'Mariah and I have chatted over the years about working together on a food business and, with her love of baking, cookies were a natural fit,' said Robert Earl, Co-Founder of Virtual Dining Concepts.

'As Mariah is synonymous with the holidays and celebration, we will make sure that her special holiday flavors are available not only for the holidays but year-round. It has been an inspiration to work with Mariah to develop this brand and to get it launched in time for National Cookie Day and the holiday season.'

I can think of no better way to celebrate with friends and family than with a box of Mariah’s Cookies, and on December 4, I plan to watch Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special on Apple TV with a box of assorted cookies myself,' concluded Earl.

Patti made big bucks this year from her pies. Mariah could do the same with cookies. She has much more CACHE too. She's really going for the full family Christmas empire isn't she?

2 of my top 3 matched in their top 3 and having The Roof top ten is NOT A BAD COUNT, but not having My All anywhere is UNFORGIVEABLE

She never performs it herself, so this will have to do

WARNING: CONTAINS TRACES OF CORDEN

I mean, it's a list, I'll say that much.

The absence of Breakdown, Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme), etc. make me call the whole thing into question. And obviously any discerning queen knows that Mariah is all about the deep cuts, so frankly a list without Petals, Looking In, Til The End of Time, Prisoner, Close My Eyes, Fly Like A Bird, Migrate, and so on and so forth is not really making much sense.

Reactions: dUb
I love that Mariah has a coterie of surrogates to do promo for her as a songwriter these days. Rest that voice Mimi.

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom