Mariah Misc 2021

New album in 2021?

• Total voters
OH MY GOD YASS FUCK ME UP MMIMI

Through The Rain can fuck off but hopefully, they will upload the Just Blaze Remix of Boy I Need you, the elusive b-side Miss You, and the superior video version of Bringin' On The Heartbreak :disco:

Through The Rain wasn't the hit the gays wanted, but it was the enduring and empowering anthem the gays needed.

I haven't even listened to all the gay af mixes of TTR but my buss is already wet (and it wasn't raining).

Reactions: SDF
I don't recall there ever was a 12(!) minute tits out banger remix of TTR :D

I Cannot with this Boy I Need You ERASURE yet we got a made up I Only Wanted EP. On which planet was this a SINGLE? And I totally forgot about the "live" version BOTHB with added audience clapping and screaming :disco:

PIPO JUST MOVE

Capture.png

Hearing that "feeeels sooooo good!" at the start of the Boy Street Remix reminds me of the shitty radio rip I listened to for years :D

And if you just search boy i need you, nothing? :(

Sorry to be late to the party but Spotify radar is now peddling these noughties era EPs to me - did she start off by doing EPs for the early 90s?

I’m curious if there are any Def Mix type remixes that I might have missed first time around that might be worth investigating.

The E=MC2 ones seem to be there too!

EDIT - or not, there just seem to be a lot more later era singles packages already there.

Last edited:
@dUb @KindaCool Why did they just skip the whole Glitter era for the EPs? (Save your "it was crap" comments thnx).

Are there any NOTABLE remixes that we're missing? I fondly remember a two step inspired one for Loverboy that was played at my gym ages ago.

@dUb @KindaCool Why did they just skip the whole Glitter era for the EPs? (Save your "it was crap" comments thnx).

Are there any NOTABLE remixes that we're missing? I fondly remember a two step inspired one for Loverboy that was played at my gym ages ago.
They’ll be planning something for the 20th anniversary later this year, I’m pretty sure!

OK, so there's a lot of filler on the Mimi EPs, but I'm keeping:

It's Like That (Stereo Experience)
It's Like That (Scott Storch Mix)
Say Somethin' (Morales Mix)
Don't Forget About Us (Bone Thugs Mix)

It all seems so long ago, but also like yesterday :(

I have a feeling she's working on new ones. Glitter is the only album she owns the Masters to, so I suspect she's being a control freak and making the most of that opportunity. Especially, as dUb notes, the 20th Anniversary is coming soon.

I can't see any of the new Remix EPs on Apple Music. Even the "Boy" one isn't there anymore. wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom