New album in 2021?

• Total voters
OK, so there's a lot of filler on the Mimi EPs, but I'm keeping:

It's Like That (Stereo Experience)
It's Like That (Scott Storch Mix)
Say Somethin' (Morales Mix)
Don't Forget About Us (Bone Thugs Mix)

It all seems so long ago, but also like yesterday :(

This but swap the Scott Storch one with the Atlantic Soul Vocal remix of WBT :disco:

What is the Your Girl one bout? Why do they keep throwing these fanmade EPs in our faces Mimi WHY

Yeah why no Bye Bye? She didn’t disown it in the book?

:D I love "We Belong Together" more than life itself, but in 2021, I don't need our girl Mimi to be attempting it, let alone a SPECIAL RENDITION of it :D

200.gif

Reactions: dUb
One of the absolute best things to come out of #MC30 :emoji_hugging::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_smiling_imp:

I remember when E=MC leaked and me and Ms dUb and Ms. Whatevar and of course the legendary Ms. Molicious were all here getting our life to that album of bops. A moment.

E=MC really was THAT bitch, squandered by THOSE singles but what AN ALBUM, a fave of mine and a nice attempt at her trying out to be a full blown pop girl.

IBLYLT, OOC, Cruise Control, I'm that chick, Side effects, 4real 4 real and of course [vocoder]MIGRATE[vocoder] are B O P S. The phrase most of you lot hate "We have no choice but to stan" cannot be STRESSED enough for this case.

Reactions: dUb
That was the first Mariah album I ever bought, and boy did I have that shit on repeat. "I'm That Chick" and "I Wish You Well" are the jewels in the crown and THERE AIN'T TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

What are we getting from Memoirs this Friday? I really want some Angels Advocate stuff but it ain’t gonna happen

Nothing coming tomorrow, going by other countries ahead of us :octy:

What are we getting from Memoirs this Friday? I really want some Angels Advocate stuff but it ain’t gonna happen

I just found the Nicki Minaj version of Up Out My Face just last week! But, yeah, More Than Just Friends with Alicia along with the Jump Smokers Remixes of Candy Bling and Standing O would be my top choices.

That is FABULOUS

What a :disco: arrangement

I’ll excuse the “singing” theatrics

Omg.

Omg.

That's the BEST alternative rendition of WBT she's ever done. I love how it's updated, but doesn't compromise any of the original melody. And the production is SUPERB. It's much more minimal and timeless than the original's hand-claps (which I still love of course).

that is some extraordinary, phenomenal and very professional lipsynching. love u Mimi.

It's almost like her voice has changed more in the last 5 years than it did in the first 15 years of her career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom