Mariah Misc 2021

New album in 2021?

• Total voters
What's with the very conservative look? Where were the tits?

In other news, the lip was polished. Her vocals are clearly better than they have been in years, but her control freakery won't let them loose live.

So @Nancy just declared on Twitter that Against All Odds (westlife version) and Without You are his favourite Mariah songs... we need an intervention! STAT!

Against All Odds (westlife version) isn’t even her best version of that song, never mind her best song!

oh Nance we need to give you a playlist to ease you in to your Mimi education

So @Nancy just declared on Twitter that Against All Odds (westlife version) and Without You are his favourite Mariah songs... we need an intervention! STAT!
White girls be like...

Another w-hite London queen recently told me her Mariah track of choice was... Hero. I was like girl, you better be talking about the Tokyo Dome Live version from The Rarities.

Against All Odds (solo) is also amazing. I don't hate the Westlife version, because it's basically the same song with 50% less amazing singing. I also sometimes think that Mark Feehily must have been feeling his oats so much during that recording session, and girl I can relate.

Interesting that it's going to be a mini-series rather than a film. Makes sense...

Also, the LOOK AND SMILE :disco:

unnamed-4.jpg

Mariah interviewing Cardi B, but not asking "why didn't you want to be on A No No"

She actually says to Mariah Carey: "You need to understand, Mariah, the kids around me were sucking dick at 11 years old."

giphy.gif

nearly 10m views on this, eternally viral queen

Just stumbled upon this moment, "one of them is from a very different generation and started to sing later... but Beyonce she's great, she's a talented person" :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom