Mariah Moments™: With You

Ooh, shots of Remy

• Total voters

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
Oh my. This has come on my Spotify randomly. It's the first time I've heard it in months and I've suddenly realised it's a bit STUNNIN'

I was so underwhelmed at the time, mainly because it was supposedly THE single from Caution and as soon as I heard The Distance I resented With You for taking that slot but leaving all that aside, it's gorgeous isn't it?

Isn't it?? o_O O_o o.O O.o

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
I went with S.G.S.H.W. as it's not exactly TOP TIER but it really is lush

I wonder if it will feature in @Whatevar's hit countdown...

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
the best song from Caution, teebs. it's ALL about the belting of the final chorus - everything else is just lubrication for that moment of moments. 11

Reactions: dUb

KindaCool

Qunt
But I love this song a lot, for no other reason than it having Mariah's signature sound smeared all over it.

Reactions: dUb

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
It was very much a moment in my life at the time (this Queen is always deploying emotional anthems at just the right time). I probably appreciate other Caution tracks more (GTFO, Caution, The Distance, Giving Me Life, Portrait), but it's still really quite lovely, and the best of the so-called We Belong Together re-treads (although I have a soft spot for Angels Cry (Solo) as well).

For me it’s ok individually but I find that is how I view most of the Caution tracks which I find work much much better as a whole piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom