Mariah to headline Brighton Pride

I’m actually up for this for a laugh!

Keep me updated on ticket news Moopy!

I'm totally up for this. Early Bird tickets are normally about £20.

I'm totally up for this. Early Bird tickets are normally about £20.

This. I didn’t go for Britney in the end as I was away but I’d happily pay that sort of price for Britney miming or Mariah being ridiculous.

I bet she does All I Want For Christmas too...

I am here for this. See you in Brighton loves, I’ll be wearing the skimpy top :side-eye:

I'm probably up for the parade again.

Arseholes to this, though.

Well what with this and PCD on a Sunday that’s made my decision very easy.

Street party weekend it is then.

Oh I got tickets but just for the Saturday.

Where is pride in the park?

Saturday and Sunday are both in Preston Park I think? But the Saturday is a much much bigger event. I reckon more people than before will stick around on the Sunday this year.

Is she going to have to remix the ballads? The midtempos aren't going to cut it.

Imagine her entire setlist consisting of just a very long REMIXED medley (provided by David Morales) featuring My All, Hero, Always Be My Baby. Honey, HEartbreaker, Loverboy, Emotions, Butterfly, OBSESSED *goes into gay coma*

Oh she knows how to work a crowd- of course she’ll roll out the (lip synced) Morales mixes.

and I bet she does AIWFCIY

SAY WHAT!

Someone pass me the poppers :disco:

No idea but it'd be nice if you brought yr avatar and user title into 2020. Before I do it for you. Cheers.

What WAS that avatar? It was the same as JillTyrell’s which always made me suspicious that they were in fact THE SAME PERSON. :o

What WAS that avatar? It was the same as JillTyrell’s which always made me suspicious that they were in fact THE SAME PERSON. :o

I don't know *exactly* who it was or where it came from, sorry.

I don't know whether to just try and get my money back (as frankly, right now, I quite want to pay off my credit card as much as possible JUST IN CASE) or save them in the VAIN hope it'll be a MARIAH-NANA double bill again next year...

The email suggests tickets will be honoured for next year / you can donate yours to charity?

there didn’t seem to be a refund option.

The email suggests tickets will be honoured for next year / you can donate yours to charity?

there didn’t seem to be a refund option.

They have to. It might not be available right now, but they haven't provided the service- there's no way they can JUST KEEP THE CASH.

I think you can get your money back there’s an option at the bottom Of the page to say if you can’t attend to click on the link

I think you can get your money back there’s an option at the bottom Of the page to say if you can’t attend to click on the link

Yeah you can, and you have to do so by April 30th.

I'm definitely going in for a refund then- because fuck off am I paying tickets to find out they've lost so much money next year is Nikki French and Kelly Wilde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom