Mariah to headline Brighton Pride

She should re-release all her Imperial era singles that didn't hit #1 in the US. I mean, Can't Let Go 2020. Wig.

It is shocking that songs like Without You, Anytime You Need a Friend, The Roof, Breakdown and FOREVER didn’t top the charts.

Just requested my refund loves :(

I feel bad, but the whole point of going was to see Mariah, and since that's not guaranteed next year there didn't seem much point in spending the money to watch Tulisa

Oh I've gone for the refund too. You had to decide by (I think) the end of April and fuck off am I getting saddled with Kelly Wilde next year for the same price. Kiss my arse.

Yeah you can, and you have to do so by April 30th.

I'm definitely going in for a refund then- because fuck off am I paying tickets to find out they've lost so much money next year is Nikki French and Kelly Wilde.

Oh I already said that :D

DP!

I DOUBT Brighton would go Britney, Kylie, possibly Mariah and then Holy Valance but I guess you NEVER KNOW.

Surely popstars are going to be GAGGING to make some cash playing festivals when this is over

But you're forgetting how much money this year will have lost for them. The next couple of years will be about recouping costs, I'd have thought- not blowing huge amounts of cash on big name superstars when people might still be reticent about buying tickets for ANYTHING in twelve months time, not even thinking about the possibility of a recession and no one having the money to.

I am gutted we've missed the opportunity for a series of MARIAHNANA champagne guzzling moments on Instagram, though.

But you're forgetting how much money this year will have lost for them. The next couple of years will be about recouping costs, I'd have thought- not blowing huge amounts of cash on big name superstars when people might still be reticent about buying tickets for ANYTHING in twelve months time, not even thinking about the possibility of a recession and no one having the money to.

GOOD POINTS

Yes, I can't see them bagging Mariah next year, given they'll most likely be BANKRUPT

Gone for a refund too. Mighty Hoopla can take my money over though cos you know that will be amazing

Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom