Marina - "Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land"

Jark

gave ur love away
oh my god. Tove Lo's verse and chorus (!) on the remix of Venus Fly Trap are fabulous.

I love the production on this more than the album version. but it's so short.

Suedey

secret.
@jivafox do you remember that passive aggressive Insta story she had when someone asked her to perf a song from Electra and she was all 'No because it's MY tour not yours!'

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Has this been remixed, reworked or remade on Apple Music? Because it's ripping my speakers up tonight!

Jark

gave ur love away
They made it into the Spatial Audio thing on Apple Music now chrissy, I think! You can enable or disable in settings but I think the default is with it turned on.

Suedey

secret.
Has this been remixed, reworked or remade on Apple Music? Because it's ripping my speakers up tonight!
In a good way or bad way hun? I've not been able to get into this album. I think the awful artwork has really put me off! And yes I know it's superficial.

Jark

gave ur love away
it really is a colossal lyric.

I tried to explain it to a straight person last week and was met with some bemusement :D

Jark

gave ur love away
RATE

09.5 Ancient Dreams
07.5 Venus Fly Trap
09.5 Man's World
10 Purge the Poison
08.5 Highly Emotional People
09 New America
08.5 Pandora's Box
08 I Love You But I Love Me More
08 Flowers
10 Goodbye

Goodbye is such a marvellous and beautifully melodic song and she's the sole credited songwriter - her talent does not get enough credit.

Jark

gave ur love away
In a good way or bad way hun? I've not been able to get into this album. I think the awful artwork has really put me off! And yes I know it's superficial.
TRY AGAIN, suedette! there's plenty for you to love here! I'd say the more stripped-back half is probably the most up your street.

Jark

gave ur love away
Am confused with the blood clot lady. Is it the plastic surgery that keeps me from recognizing her or is she someone I don't know?
I'm assuming the question is actually serious, so - it's Lil' Kim!

lil-kim-during-the-source-hip-hop-music-awards-2001-at-the-news-photo-1594065256.jpg

Zendaya-posed-with-Lil-Kim-at-2021-BET-Awards.jpg

KindaCool

You've got issues.
Lil Kim is the original Ghetto Fab queen. Dressing like a post-IML prolapse is exactly what she should be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom