Married to Medicine

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so I know not many watch but I binged all the seasons in quarantine and I’m in love. Also one of the strongest casts (although Mariah is gone for good now and Quad is a friend)

Looks fabulous

I started season 1 in lockdown too, and really liked it but got sidetracked and keep meaning to return to it.

I started season 1 in lockdown too, and really liked it but got sidetracked and keep meaning to return to it.

Season 2 is where Heavenly enters and it gets really good. I enjoy that the format is slightly different from the Housewives with more of a focus on the husbands and marriages.

I got started on season 1 again this week and I've only got two episodes left and the reunion. I'm already loving it - it's giving me very early Housewives vibes, where the women are less filtered and the drama is pretty constant.

Mariah and Quad were made for reality TV in the same way that Nene was. I'm hoping that they stay around for a while, and that neither ends up like her.

I love this stupid show so much (this season hasn’t been great yet but It’s COVID so they’re excused)

Finished season 1 last night, such a messy boots show - Quad is giving me Phaedra vibes, Dr Jackie the sensible ice queen, Mariah beyond delusional. I'm hooked.

Quad and Mariah’s relationship only gets messier from here. Can’t wait for you to meet Heavenly next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom