Marvel Cinematic Universe General Chat

Wait What Reaction GIF by Disney+

Novelty wearing off??!

GROOT GROOT I AM GROOT

Oh wait it did
I watched one, I’ll probably watch the rest because I’ve got nowhere else to go right now.

I love how self aware they were to fast-forward the opening credits, but not enough to spare us a 2+ minute credit sequence for a 3 minute short

Well I watched them

I used to think Groot was just a one-dimensional bit of bark with cow eyes, but this series has really shown me something new.

He’s also a selfish petty cunt apparently

Well done all

I just want the Kang Dynasty movie already.

I wonder how they'll cram so many characters onto a team or if along the way they will be killed off :o I want to see Moon Knight and She-Hulk on the big screen.

I can already tell Olivia Colman will be a total QoL just from that brief appearance :disco:

I'm so curious about the plot though, since it seems pretty firmly established that the MCU Skrulls are good guys. I suppose it could be some sort of rogue faction.

I'm so curious about the plot though, since it seems pretty firmly established that the MCU Skrulls are good guys. I suppose it could be some sort of rogue faction.

Isn't that part of the SI storyline though? Don't trust anyone! At this point I feel that even Maria could do one and betray Fury.

We HAD a date sis. It's been moved. It's for the best anyway. 2 Avengers movies 6 months apart was just unrealistic.

They can always shoot them back to back like Infinity Wars and End Game. Weren't they released 15 months apart?

I'm so excited, I cannot wait for them to reveal the (disappointing) team roster.

Who the fuck asked for Eternals 2? @OutSynk did you? I wouldn't mind a Shang Chi 2 but, I thought they were going to pick projects more carefully.

They have to do Eternals 2, they can't leave all those questions and story threads unanswered.

That said the whole thing needs an overhaul.

Can someone remind me where Black Bolt and the Inhumans were referenced or introduced in MCU? And will they be part of the Kang canon?

I'm so torn between not being arsed to watch all the shows but still wanting to understand everything :D

They did an Inhumans TV thing that is currently of questionable canon status, and then they had an alternate universe version of Black Bolt in the second Doctor Strange film. That's about it so far! I have a feeling that if they do want to do them again they'd get a proper relaunch.

Oh, and one of the biggest recent Inhuman characters (Ms. Marvel) has been confirmed to NOT be an Inhuman in her MCU adaptation :D

Who the fuck asked for Eternals 2? @OutSynk did you? I wouldn't mind a Shang Chi 2 but, I thought they were going to pick projects more carefully.

none of these are official, you can find random Twitter accounts with all sorts of announcements.

Oh, and one of the biggest recent Inhuman characters (Ms. Marvel) has been confirmed to NOT be an Inhuman in her MCU adaptation :D

Marvel is done with the inhumans, when they didn’t have the rights to the x-men movies they pushed them really hard (both in the comics and in Tv/movies) and then they literally shelved them the second they got the x-men right back and also because the comic didn’t really take.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom