MATA HARI vs CLEOPATRA

Which is better?

• Total voters
The original and best.

Stop Talking Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

Cleopatra is tremendous fun, but Mata Hari is a BEHEMOTH of a track :disco:

Just a shame it didn't get the stage treatment you'd have expected Cleopatra would.

Nah, seriously though, I definitely thought Efendi couldn't top Cleopatra, but Mata Hari just pushes even more and gets my buss popping even harder!

Mata Hari every single time! Cleopatra was good, but disjointed. Mata Hari is the basic bop I needed (in additional to the 6 others we were given).

MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA!

Cleopatra. I like Mata too but I find it to just be too much of an attempt to clone Cleopatra and it lost some of the magic in the process.

They’re not the SAME but obviously they thought they were on to something and just tweaked the formula.

Cleopatrrrra for me, the hook is better, the demon voice, it’s got a bit more variation, I love that JUST! LIKE! ME! Semi-bridge

basically if it had been Cleopatra but it went OFF as much as Mata Hari does at the end, it would’ve been immense

Did we ever have a thread for the rehearsal stand-ins? If not, stand-in Efendi deserves our praise - giving it welly in a way Ms Efendi herself could only dream of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom