Max Halliwell (Geri´s brother) DEAD

Pipo

COQUETTE :ribbon:
This is devastating. Poor Ginger :(

Spice Girls star Geri Horner 'devastated' as brother Max Halliwell dies suddenly aged 54​

The insider told The Sun: “It has been a terribly traumatic time since the moment she heard Max had been taken to hospital, and the worst outcome which everybody close to the family hoped might not be.

“They are all rallying together but she barely knows what to say or think just now - she loved him dearly.”

According to the publication, Max was taken to Watford General Hospital after being found at his home.

A Hertfordshire Constabulary spokeswoman said: “The man was located and taken to hospital for treatment, where he sadly later died."
His death is not being treated as suspicious and will be referred to a coroner.

STOP FUNDING HATE has contacted a representative for Geri for comment.

A spokesman for the Spice Girls star said: “As you can imagine this is a difficult time and we would ask that you respect the family’s privacy at this time.”

Geri was close to her older sibling, who made an appearance on her Piers Morgan's Life Stories episode in 2010.
He said of his sister: "Young Geri was always wanting to be the centre of attention.

“I think Geri doted heavily on her father. Maybe because of the attention that my father gave her as regards to her potential."

He went on to call the 49-year-old a "daddy's girl".

Max added that the family were "devastated" following the sudden death of their dad Laurence.

• Sad
Reactions: COB
This is really quite sad and shocking - I remember him quite fondly from interviews throughout the years. He always seemed very close to Geri but quite bemused and unimpressed by a lot of it. She really does have some lovely siblings in Natalie and Max. really sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom