Mel B & Emma Join Season 4 of The Circle (US)

Phoenix

Slander? SLANDER!
This is the American version which was always on Netflix

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
This is… kind of a huge deal that I can’t get my head around

Pipo

Angles in (Block)chains
I Still don't understand what will their role is supposed to be? Are they going in as guests in disguise?

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
I Still don't understand what will their role is supposed to be? Are they going in as guests in disguise?
They’re going to be working together to portray a character. Nobody sees each other in this show until they’re voted out and visit the apartment of another player of their choice. I can’t wait for THAT moment.

Haiku

User
From what I understand, they're going in for about 7-10 days of the game, guest players in the game. They're playing the role of a character, so nobody knows that it is them.

Can't wait for the explosion of fireworks and spice they'll bring to the game! :disco:

GNL

It's pronounced ginnel
They’re going to be working together to portray a character. Nobody sees each other in this show until they’re voted out and visit the apartment of another player of their choice. I can’t wait for THAT moment.

Cut to some non-plussed roided-up zoomer trying to work out who these two English ladies are.

Halli

Fly a kite on Primrose Hill
when I saw this I thought they were announced as the hosts of a rebooted UK version coming to netflix.

a job is a job, I suppose!

POP!

Behind the velvet rope.
I just watched this and thoroughly enjoyed Mel B and Emma pretending to be a male children's book author. Would've enjoyed a Geri/Mel B combo but Geri clearly doesn't need to appear on these trashy reality shows with the royalties for her co-write on "Stop".

Pipo

Angles in (Block)chains
I think co-writing her pre-nup is also what's keeping her from such appearances.

what about her personal IG account where she's GIVING vocals with impromptu performances of It's Raining Men and Lift Me Up (while forgetting the lyrics :basil: ) in a drunken night with rylan???

straightorbroken

rebel heart
what about her personal IG account where she's GIVING vocals with impromptu performances of It's Raining Men and Lift Me Up (while forgetting the lyrics :basil: ) in a drunken night with rylan???

Oh I seen that. The most fun she's looked to have had in 2 decades. I'd say maybe she didn't know there was a camera rolling, but, as if!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom