Mel B on The Masked Singer Spain

Was this worth a new thread yes or no

Is it Mel B? Everyone here is convinced it's Geri :D (I haven't watched it). The reveal will be next Monday I guess, as those high profiles sign for just 1 programme. LaToya was last week.

Oh it's Mel B alright!

Season 2 Roar GIF by BBC Three

Wait so she performed already? I thought she was in the last group next Monday. Sorry not following this, just what I read here and there.

I'm not even a massive Spice Girls fan but it's UNDENIABLY Mel B - those flat vowels!

Could Geri be there too? I’d like the Masked Singer to lead to a totally unplanned Spice reunion

I watched another clip on Antena 3's website from this trash show because I HATE MYSELF and the judges were guessing that she was:

- indeed Geri Halliwell (because "she can understand Spanish" :D)
- Eva Longoria
- Paris Hilton
- Cyndi Lauper

She also answered the question "who is your secret crush" with JON KORTAJARENA :eyes:

I watched another clip on Antena 3's website from this trash show because I HATE MYSELF and the judges were guessing that she was:

- indeed Geri Halliwell (because "she can understand Spanish" :D)
- Eva Longoria
- Paris Hilton
- Cyndi Lauper

She also answered the question "who is your secret crush" with JON KORTAJARENA :eyes:
The judges (2 of them in particular) are unbearable, and.they.always come up with crazy names even if they know/suspect who it is. I find this show truly absurd and boring.

I've never watched this FRANCHISE beyond a couple of clips online, and I'll watch any old shite

the second-hand embarrassment of seeing their stupid fake guesses and then exaggerated reactions to whatever underwhelming person it is is just too much

I've never watched this FRANCHISE beyond a couple of clips online, and I'll watch any old shite

the second-hand embarrassment of seeing their stupid fake guesses and then exaggerated reactions to whatever underwhelming person it is is just too much

The UK version is EVERYTHING.

The peak of ridiculousness was Lindsay Lohan on the Australian version doing this exact face every time the mask came off to reveal a minor local celebrity
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom