Melanie C returns - Melanie C (2020 album & singles)

Comeback spice! I ended up liking the last two singles. Not enough to admit it out of these four walls mind.

She also did a track by track live listen thing on twitter of Spiceworld the album. No major reveals but nice to hear her speak of it fondly.

I feel like Geri mentions having been a waitress on rollerskates at some point in one of her autobiographies I'm not proud of myself for having read.

this is pretty immediate - nice hybrid of nu-disco and house influences

she appears to have sent goody boxes filled with PIES among other things to journalists

:D

album tracklist
  1. Who I Am
  2. Blame It On Me
  3. Good Enough
  4. Escape
  5. Overload
  6. Fearless
  7. Here I Am
  8. Nowhere To Run
  9. In & Out Of Love
  10. End Of Everything
deluxe
  1. Self Love
  2. Into You
  3. Touch Me - Rui Da Silva Cover
  4. Who I Am (Joe Goddard Remix)
  5. Blame It On Me (PBH & Jack Remix)
  6. High Heels (Feat. Sink The Pink) (Moto Blanco Remix)

If only she put the same Energy when it comes to SG stuff. I'm sure there are LOTS of loons out there that would splurge £120 on a fucking bundle :rolleyes:

I wonder why the original of High Heels got left off

I'm normally all for completeness but I'm not fussed in this case. She's three for three with the singles since then though, and think it will be her first album since Northern Star that I investigate.

Really liking the new single, wasn't so keen on Blame it on Me, but the lead single was good too. Will listen to the ALBAM in full which I haven't done with Menly in quite some time.

Is it me or did she rip off Don't Stop Now (almost) in its entirety?? The backing track in the verses, the cowbell during the chorus :shocked:

Oh I like the new one.

Menly is delivering! Her biggest battle, of course, is being Melanie C.

God this song is really quite something. The middle 8 is the absolute tits!

It all sounds very polished and EXPENSIVE for Menly. And yes, it's certainly "inspired by" Dula.

Her Table Manners with Jessie Ware is now live :o

tickets for her livestream show and next year's UK/Europe tour now on sale too.

With the Spice Girls she is GREAT. Without, not so much. I haven’t really been a fan since I Turn to You.

SOZ MEL.

Obviously @Tisch and @Iguana brought a lot of JOY to my life with their FAR SUPERIOR version of If That Were Me, but other than that SOLO SPORTY is pretty much dead to me in 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom