Melanie C returns - Melanie C (2020 album & singles)

At first I was a bit hesitant about it, but soon I got addicted to it. It is such an earworm. :disco:

I hope it gets the single treatment. :altaf:

The middle eight is my favourite part:

'Cos you know you're being careless with my love
Take a warning 'cos the pressure's building up
I've tried to ride it out but now enough's enough
Why do you treat me so bad when you need me so much?
GIVE HER AN IVOR NOVELLO

:D

a 7 place climb four years later probably still represents a fall in sales let's be honest

she apparently has an In & Out of Love PERF airing on TV next week there, so I'm sure the era will be SAVED. real divas don't peak too soon!!!

She’s in it for the long haul in Germany

anyway someone book her for Eurovision already

Hoping we can stop the freefall below 69

a couple of SG FB groups ( :zombie: I know right, but what else is FB nowadays besides looking at old pics and laughing at how everyone from your high school has aged poorly) claim MENLY is now part of ane ELITE GROUP of British Female Artists to score a Top 10 album in the 90's, 00's, 10's and now 20's.

I'm guessing that's pretty common?

a couple of SG FB groups ( :zombie: I know right, but what else is FB nowadays besides looking at old pics and laughing at how everyone from your high school has aged poorly) claim MENLY is now part of ane ELITE GROUP of British Female Artists to score a Top 10 album in the 90's, 00's, 10's and now 20's.

I'm guessing that's pretty common?

Probably not actually!

Kate Bush has 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s and she would almost certainly extend that if she releases anything in the next nine years (no guarantee!)

Annie Lennox could potentially do it if she releases a top ten album i the next decade. So could Gabrielle.

Alison Moyet just missed out on 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s because her highest chart placement in the 90s was #11.

That's all I can find!

Although, wait - what's Menly's top ten album of the 10s?

Yeah, I went to her Wikipedia page and she's missing a Top 10 album from the 10's, I knew something was fishy.

90's - Northern Star
00's - Reason
10's - Highest chart position was Version Of Me at #25
20's - Melanie C

She has had a Top 30 album from those decades if we're being VERY generous :eyes:

Although, wait - what's Menly's top ten album of the 10s?

they wouldn’t scrape the barrel that much to count the Spice GH going top 10 after the Olympics would they?

well I guess the answer is ALMOST CERTAINLY :D

That’s not bad for Germany is it? I think the key market rumours aren’t actually true other than she had that random number one 15 years back.

This is one of the best news stories of the year

I think Overload is my fave though Good Enough is the one that gets stuck in my head most (I like it too). Still holding out for her flash sale.

Ugh. I'm not gonna be home until half-six.

This may be a sign that we need to have a proper look at the Moopy twitter.

...and she's fallen out of the top 100 on the midweeks :D

You've got to laugh, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom