Mel C on Dancing With The Stars

About time she does something there. I feel that, along with Emma, they're two of the SG that never had a big profile in the US, unlike Mel B and Victoria?

I have a feeling she might do very WELL.

I can imagine her doing Who do you think you are for DISCO WEEK or something :D

I stopped following the BB Dance Hot 100 when they started CHARGING for it! :D so I had no idea it didn't exist anymore.

There's always the Heatseekers chart Mel :eyes:

I can just post what signs I listened to each in chart form, as that would reflect the American listeners just as much as the dance chart ever did

First routine will be a Cha Cha to "Wannabe". :eyes: Tonight!
keen to see how this went.

sidenote - Strictly is such classic Saturday night tv. it's weird that America has no culture of that (SNL aside) and all these love reality/perfornance shows air midweek.

Mel looked pretty good. I see she has smarmy Gleb, formerly of Strictly, and wearing a lovely wipe clean outfit.

I can't understand why she did the American version, to be honest. The dances are fifteen seconds long, the outfits look like they're from a car boot sewing challenge on Drag Race, and they use studio versions of songs instead of Dave Arch and His Fabulous Orchestra.

It does seem odd that she chose DWTS over Strictly, particularly as she doesn't seem to have focused THAT much on the US throughout her solo career (post Northern Star at least)... maybe she just felt it was time?

I can't understand why she did the American version, to be honest. The dances are fifteen seconds long, the outfits look like they're from a car boot sewing challenge on Drag Race, and they use studio versions of songs instead of Dave Arch and His Fabulous Orchestra.
Strictly pays anything from 25k up to 100k for the winner. Everybody on DWTS gets more than $100k simply for competing.

Also she has a strong UK profile already, but can bolster her US profile by doing DWTS. doing so could improve her streaming numbers for the next record and open up more media opportunities and/or performance slots there. it makes a lot of sense!

Well nice to see the Russians are giving the Americans a run for their money in the ridiculous names

Meanwhile, here s the understated dress Tyra Banks wore last night:

https://www.theSTOP FUNDING HATE/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/kc-tyra-banks-fail-plat.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom