Melanie C - Who I Am: My Story

Can you only borrow from your local library or any UK library?
Usually with these things you need to put your library card number in and you can only register at a library with proof of address in the area. But some libraries have access to more than one online library - for example I have access to ebooks and audiobooks from my local library and also the London Consortium of libraries.

NEARLY TIME!

I actually got it early and finished it last week!

I thought it was quite good on the whole, but I could have done without some of the self help bleating on. Talk about your depression, absolutely, but don’t try and cure the reader.

They should have gone with something less complicated for Zoe Ball's quote on the front - I think it'll confuse people

In other news, I am currently reading this, still in the early chapters about her childhood, need to whizz through to the juicy stuff

I've no interest in reading this after a friend told me she calls out my country mentioning she felt INSECURE all the time :o Well, She visited again last Saturday and she looked like she was having a ball judging by her IG stories.

Apparently, the UK Embassy held a private dinner for her, Robbie, and Roisin Murphy. OH to be a fly on the wall during that.

btw I don't know if she was tired or what but she didn't sound very good during the Spice Girls songs, long gone is FOGHORN MEL as we knew her.

I have always thought her solo performances of the SG's hits are a bit underwhelming, seen them live a few times, although of course they may do given nothing will compare to them performing as a group, or Geri's sublime slowed down perf of Wannabe.

Her and Emma doing Stop at Xmas time was rather grand to be fair. Or maybe it seemed it after about ten Bunton Xmas ‘classics’ :eyes:

Mel has announced a gig at KOKO in January for turning 50.
Sporty's 40 gig a whole decade ago :o

Hoping for another star turn from Queen NAT. With Shazbags looking on from the balcony through jealous gritted teeth with Kate Thornton, Tamzin Outhwaite and crew.

Mel has announced a gig at KOKO in January for turning 50.
Sporty's 40 gig a whole decade ago :o

Hoping for another star turn from Queen NAT. With Shazbags looking on from the balcony through jealous gritted teeth with Kate Thornton, Tamzin Outhwaite and crew.
You should have opened a new thread.

What does it have to do with the book? :eyes:

You should have opened a new thread.

What does it have to do with the book? :eyes:

I was thinking that but not sure it merited one, I would like to get this forum going again though.

Is it possible for a mod to start a new Melanie C - 2023/2024 thread with my post?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom