Melfest Performers' New Music

Alla

Beast in Black
Not really new music but Loreen and Mariette, among others, were performing Roxette hits last night on Swedish TV.

FetchFugly

closing in again
The Arvingarna album featuring a very nice midtempo eighties synth number with another Nanne co-write (Låt inget störa oss ikväll) and Never Going Home, the English version of Tänker inte alls gå hem:

DEAR GOD at the Sparkling Remix of I Do :D

VoR

Take it or leave it
All of this of course begs the question, just WHERE is the new Charlotte Perrelli opus? :oi:

FetchFugly

closing in again
The chorus on Dotter's song is really underwhelming. Anna's is much better.

VoR

Take it or leave it
Anna's Thelma and Louise turned out to be a quite reasonable little hit in the end, while somehow never actually charting. :D

But I'll be interested to see if this follows suit.

FetchFugly

closing in again
Anna's Thelma and Louise turned out to be a quite reasonable little hit in the end, while somehow never actually charting. :D

But I'll be interested to see if this follows suit.

I totally missed that she released an EP last year (called Vera :D) until today.

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig

Yes I know I'm about 3 months too late but how on earth has Molly Hammar scored a gig working with BOB SINCLAR of all people?

And why the fuck is this ASFM fodder about to become a hit in ITALY of all places?

Of all the MF alumni, who'd have thought Molly would be the one to make an international breakthrough? :disco::D:o

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Hak

User
WTF is this??
ABBA has been teasing and announcing Abbatars and two new songs for over three five years straight. How is now the right time for teasing a new announcement?

VoR

Take it or leave it
I really quite like this new Mamas single. Certainly a step back up from ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY :zombie:

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom