Melfest Performers' New Music

Mariette is giving me Borg Queen here

• Care
Reactions: Hak
Not really new music but Loreen and Mariette, among others, were performing Roxette hits last night on Swedish TV.

And Wiktoria has released an album

The Arvingarna album featuring a very nice midtempo eighties synth number with another Nanne co-write (Låt inget störa oss ikväll) and Never Going Home, the English version of Tänker inte alls gå hem:

DEAR GOD at the Sparkling Remix of I Do :D

Anna's Thelma and Louise turned out to be a quite reasonable little hit in the end, while somehow never actually charting. :D

But I'll be interested to see if this follows suit.

Reactions: D5K
Anna's Thelma and Louise turned out to be a quite reasonable little hit in the end, while somehow never actually charting. :D

But I'll be interested to see if this follows suit.

I totally missed that she released an EP last year (called Vera :D) until today.

Yes I know I'm about 3 months too late but how on earth has Molly Hammar scored a gig working with BOB SINCLAR of all people?

And why the fuck is this ASFM fodder about to become a hit in ITALY of all places?

Of all the MF alumni, who'd have thought Molly would be the one to make an international breakthrough? :disco::D:o

SO MANY QUESTIONS

WTF is this??
ABBA has been teasing and announcing Abbatars and two new songs for over three five years straight. How is now the right time for teasing a new announcement?

I really quite like this new Mamas single. Certainly a step back up from ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY :zombie:

Reactions: dUb
Well I'll save that one for about six weeks, but it is rather good. More evidence that Malou is better at not doing MF.

The Mamas have been releasing what appear to be semi-solo songs over the last few weeks. The fabulously named LouLou Lamotte gets the most :disco: selection:

Reactions: Hak
The return of LILI OCH SUSSIE

I almost missed it with that artwork. Some of the vocals could do with a little more studio stardust but I like the slightly moody eighties sound.

Well that is a lot of songs. I haven't listened to it yet but Se mig, bara se mig was released last week and is rather good.

Pleased for her and all who enjoy her guitar songs

Reactions: D5K
If it ain't broke I suppose...

But a bit of variation on the formula wouldn't have gone amiss, so it's a no from me.

Well this is ridiculous:

Dr Anna working 'an orbital fracture waiting to happen' into the lyrics of her new one:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom