• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
The Andra Chansen duels are out.

DUEL ONE: ANNA BERGENDAHL vs ANDREAS JOHNSON

DUEL TWO: VLAD REISER vs NANO

DUEL THREE: MARTIN STENMARCK vs LISA AJAX

DUEL FOUR: REBECKA KARLSSON vs ARVINGARNA

So they've gone with Semi 1 v Semi 2 twice and Semi 3 v Semi 4 twice. Interesting.

Vlad and Nano really is the duel from HELL. In a bad way.

The duels are always a third place vs. a fourth place right?

The duels are always a third place vs. a fourth place right?

Yes, and this year instead of votes, each group will get 1 point, and if it ends 4-4 then it goes by number of votes.

Some of the groups will be easier to predict than others - eg Vlad will get all the young votes, as will Lisa, and Arvingarna the older ones. It will make it interesting for sure. I hope we get the full results after the show. It would be fun if they revealed each group live on stage, but that isn't gonna happen.

I’m only fussed about the outcome of two duels - Lisa going through, and Nano not going through

I'm surprised they kept all of the former Melodifestivalen winners in separate duels.

The ones I most want to get through out of all of them are Vlad and Arvingarna, weirdly. I just think they've just thrown themselves into it a bit more than most of the others. There's a disinterested glassiness to a fair few of the eyes in this year's AC.

Anna and Lisa are the ones I really care about. And to be honest I'm not that bothered about Lisa...

Reactions: SDF
Yes Anna please

It’s my favourite song in the contest this year and it’d be shame for it to not make the final

Only one I give a shit about is Anna. Otherwise, they're all pretty close duels for me.

I very much want Anna to get through and Nano not to.

I'm not that invested in the other two, but I do prefer Arvingarna and Lisa.

AC is the time for tactical voting. Martin vs Lisa is that duel I simultaneously care for, yet feel ambivalent about who wins

I hope Who I Am also makes it through as well

I think it’s s better song than Wiktoria’s ballad, even if the latter trumps it in terms of staging

He sounds HORRIBLE tonight, much worse than I remember from the heat.

I really view Andreas and Martin's presence in AC after their previous failures mainly in terms of what Linda Bengtzing's chances of making a MF return are.

The crowd seemed very into Anna tonight.

The result of that final duel was rather telegraphed by the spot in the running order.

And they couldn't place them in any other heat? :square:

One of the show producers was asked this and her response was something wonderful like “we don’t make show decisions based on artists’ holiday plans.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom