Melodifestivalen 2019 - The STATS

VoR

Take it or leave it
Full voting breakdown:

http://www.svtstatic.se/image-cms/s...BINARY/Slutresultat Melodifestivalen 2019.pdf

Takeaways:

- Under the raw vote mechanism, Bishara beat John Lundvik in Heat Four :zombie:

- Heat winners - Wiktoria, Hanna & Liamoo, John Henrik Fjällgren, John Lundvik

- Highest single raw vote total in a semi - Hanna & Liamoo

- Lowest raw vote across all the semis was poor old Arja :(

- Rebecka Karlsson would’ve gone direkt, pushing Lina into AC under the raw vote system

- John Lundvik’s 2.2 million votes in the final is easily a record. Benjamin got less than 1.5 million last year, Frans landslide win in 2016 was with 1.8 million.

- Anna Bergendahl was hugely polarising by age. No points from any under 30 demographic, but 2nd place with 45-60 and 60-75 year olds.

- Vlad Reiser 2nd with 75+ voters :D

I've done a Google translate on the note as to why Oscar came 7th and Jan came 6th

Note. Oscar Enestad had lower scores than Jan Malmsjö at the time when he left the competition and therefore retains position 7

I'm still confused - weren't they eliminated at the same time? They're shown as tying for points and Oscar having more overall votes..

Jan’s highest vote from any one age group was 6, wheras Oscar scored no more than four from anyone. Hence, under this system he finishes last.

The current voting system is just mental. They had 15.7m votes cast in the final in a country of just over 10m.

Anna bombing with anyone under the age of 29 doesn’t fill me with much hope for the future

Even Lina was more popular with that age group?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom