Melodifestivalen 2020: Deltävling Four - Malmö

Nanne felt like an interval number rather than a song for the competition.

That heart seemed to die pretty early for her.

I truly hate this Victor Crone one. One whiff of the intro and I had to go outside to be sick over the balcony

The lyrics are absolute trash, the song is beyond debatable but at least she actually sang it and put on a show instead of having changing lights and mumbling along to the backing vocals.

Couldn't they have shoved a couple of dancers on stage to save Victor the INDIGNITY?

Victor Crone 2020 update: still can't carry a tune even if you gave him a bucket.

I didn't mind the A Star Is Born knock off, though I thought he was probably stronger than Ellen, or it suited him better anyway.

"Brave" isn't quite the song it thinks it is - and it's not really a performer's song. Felt like Hanna was constantly trying to keep up with the fast-paced-ish lyrics.

Veryveryharsh! He’s a fine to good singer, just needs to bring it down a semitone or three

Well, you'd think he had enough time to figure that out since delivering his car-crash vocal at Eurovision in May. :zombie::zombie::zombie:

Reactions: Zu
"Brave" isn't quite the song it thinks it is - and it's not really a performer's song. Felt like Hanna was constantly trying to keep up with the fast-paced-ish lyrics.

Yes. It definitely felt like there were too many words for her to get out, and she didn't sound amazing. Presumably it will qualify but it surely isn't going to be in contention in the final?

Alright so it’s Dotter’s or Anna’s to lose right?

All Hanna’s team had to do was find her a nice rousing ballad or mid-tempo, add rök och stormvind and stick her in a pretty GOWN and she’d have been set.

Whatever THAT was, it certainly wasn’t IT.

Sweden have utterly lost the plot this year. That was yet another shower of mediocrity.

Are all the songs out after this or is it next week?

I can’t believe the song about James Corden didn’t get through

Oh is Nanne out? Just catching up loves. What a shock :side-eye::(

That's a rough, rough batch of qualifiers no matter how the Top 5 shakes out. Yikes.

I maintain the final will have a strong lineup, however underwhelming some of the heats have been

I genuinely don’t care what the order of this top 5 is. That Hanna song was shockingly cheap tat.

I am now genuinely worried about Victor taking the whole thing, however.

Victor has a good song. But his vocals were in to Alvin and Chipmunks territory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom