Melodifestivalen 2020: Deltävling One - Linköping

Oh I loved Move. Take me to church!

Time for the regular moaning, but the sexism in the voting has got worse in the app era hasn't it?

It’s been a tough few years for Cher Lloyd :(

I really like the song. A shame he can’t sing parts of it. It’s also his worst entry.

Well that has cheered me right up. Isn't it a joy when things don't go to the script?

Sweden picking the best two songs of the week and not the sterile pop performed by kids? Well, I never!

Reactions: D5K
To be fair, those were the best two entries out of a not so great (DIRE) field, so good on you Sweden?

Felix only making AC is rather hilarious.

DARE I DREAM that Linda will end up anywhere other than sixth or seventh next week?

Linda Bengtzing in a FETCHING PUMPKIN TOP and Anna Bergendahl in a slutty leather get-up after a Toni & Guy makeover already have me WETTING MY WHISTLE for next week :disco:

Reactions: VoR
Sonja’s song and performance was actually lovely

But the Mamas :disco:

Seriously, someone needs to sit the entire Melodifestivalen songwriting gang and Bjorkman down with Dua Lipa's "Physical" and "Don't Start Now" this summer and go "Look, you can write 3 min songs with a proper chorus that are all out pop and interesting".

The Schlager years of the 2000s are gone and the whole thing has moved ahead but put a good song or three in there. The majority of tonight was utterly derivative and not in a great way.

BOYS WITH EMOTIONS

like humiliated

Reactions: SDF
That was well...

Robin was shite. The song was all wrong for him, he couldn't sing the chorus. I think he got there on default.
Felix was DIABOLICAL. They turned his microphone down during the chorus. What a load of tripe.
Malou had some dodgy notes but I like the song a lot and the performance was good.
Sonja was brilliant. Dated but she sung it brilliantly.
Suzi P and OVÖ were just happy to turn up.
The Mamas were the best of the night, and deserved the qualification, really feel good song.

Malou and Felix will probably make the final anyway, but Felix is NOT winning with that. If he does then Sweden is CANCELLED.

BOYS WITH EMOTIONS

like humiliated
:D

To be fair to Felix, he didn't go direkt with Every Single Day either. This is probably for the best for him in the long run because it means they can start hammering it on the radio from tomorrow.

I really don't feel like I ever need to listen to Ballerina again

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom