Melodifestivalen 2020 - the rumour mill and build-up

Back with a song about Jesus?!

This is worse than Brexit.

DAMN AND BLAST

I’d rather have Carola with a song about Jesus (or a song about ANYTHING) than the usual parade of no-hopers, mentioning no names obviously but poxy Wiktoria with a W :zombie:

I read somewhere a while back that Shirley was sniffing around again and Merkel was angling for a probably ill advised solo tilt.

Christer Björkman was a guest Swedish Idol . On the show, he invited Tusse Chiza to Melodifestivelen so we may see him this year. Some of his performances:

Also, Linda Pritchard has said she was hoping to produce new music soon so I wouldn't be surprised if she may submit something.

Edit: Just realised it's been years since Linda P was last in MF. :o

I love that Victor Crone represented Estonia at Eurovision as a long-game audition for a Melfest slot.

Did somebody say BENGTZING?!

(yes, Aftonbladet did).

With a 'schlagerpoplåt' to boot.:disco:

I don't know if my heart can take another humiliation for her, but hopefully the gays will show up for her this time around.

Oh she’ll crash and burn but I expect she expects that nowadays, so it’s less of a crisis...

There's no way Bengtzing will make it through. Jessica Andersson is much more well known in Sweden, and Lina Hedlund made it through by the skin of her teeth, based on the new voting system - Rebecka Karlsson actually got more votes. It will be nice to see her back but I think coming 6th in the semi will be a win for her.

The biggest embarrassment that Sweden have ever had on the Eurovision stage. And Anna Bergendahl.

There's no way Bengtzing will make it through. It will be nice to see her back but I think coming 6th in the semi will be a win for her.

How would this be a win for her!? And I’d say her and Jessica Andersson are equally well-known.

I get the impression that Jessica has a bit more visibility outside MF season as a general celebrity, whereas it's kind of Linda's whole life. :D

I could be wrong though.

It’s hard to tell because I choose only to surround myself with Swedes who have a good taste in music and entertainment. There is, sadly, a large contingent of Swedish people who will claim to never watch the contest and scoff at the idea of it even though they love it really and think Shirley Clamp is more important to mankind than water.

Reactions: VoR
I want Dinah Nah RELEASED from prison and RELEASED back into this competition.

[Shirlena Johnson]RELEASE ME[/Shirlena Johnson]

HEAT ONE FROM LINJÖPKÖPINGALINHOLM
  1. Alcazar featuring Lina Hedlund - Mein Hertz Brennt
  2. Pay TV - FASHION REPORT (the full 8 minute mix)
  3. Linda Bengtzing - O Gothenburg (a 12 minute hate speech about the city of Gothenburg in the vocal style of O Superman by Laurie Anderson)
  4. Cosmos4 featuring Dinah Nah - Prisoners: Cell Block Å
  5. Lena Philipsson - Hits Megamix
  6. Magnus Carlsson - Möt Mig i The Hoist Bar
  7. Shirley Clamp - Now We Are Free (the official Weightwatchers Anthem 2020)

HEAT TWO FROM THE STREET CORNERS OF UPPSALA
  1. Loreen - Statements
  2. Loreen - Statements again
  3. Arja Sajonmaa - Vad Du Än Trodde Så Trodde Du Statements
  4. Cat Cat - Bye Bye Baby (2020 mix but sounds no different, also the last minute is also just Statements)
  5. Mekado - Wir Geben Ein Statements
  6. Jon Henrik Fjällgren featuring Sara Li - I En Värld Full Av Statements
  7. Kamferdrops - Statements Lever Kvar Hos Dig

NANNE back in the fold according to the latest rumours! :disco:

Sonja too, bless her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom