Melodifestivalen 2021-2023 6th/7 in Heats Survivor (Round 2 - Vote to EVICT)

Vote for your choices to EVICT

• Kadiatou - One Touch (2021)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wahl feat. Sami - 90-talet (2021)

• Loulou Lamotte - Inga sorger (2023)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
602e787819c1c_thumbnail.jpg

xRPhyjaxKtaWvkM7zf_WVFFxISk.jpg

sdl9_aFvc_5-PA-nh.jpg

c96d7781-0cf4-457a-97dc-ca95d40c9d25

We lose a bunch of the Swedish ballads in this first round, the type that they probably pay at a coffee shop and you'll have forgotten about by the time they've finished. We also say goodbye to Mustasche, as not a single person could muster a vote their way. :D Good riddance to that nonsense! :StillYoung:

Results:
09. Lancelot - Lyckligt slut (2022) - Round 1 (18.8% to save)
10. Lovad - Allting är precis likadant (2021) - Round 1 (12.5% to save)
11. Uje Brandelius - Grytan (2023) - Round 1 (6.3% to save)
12. Mustasch - Contagious (2021) - Round 1 (0.0% to save)

Tenori and Lancelot tied for the 8th place (last qualification spot). Since I couldn't be fussed to do a tie-breaker, I simply disregarded my own vote and hence Tenori qualifies.

8 songs left in the competition! Now that we've gotten rid of the no-hopers, it's time to get rid of more no-hopers from this group of... no-hopers! :disco:

In this round, you are casting your vote to EVICT UP THE 2 SONGS you want least to stay in the competition. 48 hours of voting starts now!

Why don't you run Moopyfestivalen instead of these endless survivors, or whatever this is? Thanks luv xoxo

Why don't you run Moopyfestivalen instead of these endless survivors, or whatever this is? Thanks luv xoxo
Polls are easy, I don't have the energy for counting up the MelFest scorings. :bruised: Plus I've hosted Moopyfestivalen three times so it should be someone else's time, it's not my responsibility. :D

But you're welcome to host Moopyfestivalen and I'll vote :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom