Melodifestivalen 2021: Deltävling Four

Jesus, imagine flopping with the exact same song and performance in 2018 and thinking ‘more of the same, please’.
Guys we're literally talking about fifty dorks placing bets online immediately after a Melodifestivalen heat here it's not Christer sending out crystal meth smoke signals from his annual final heat afterparty

Oh I thought Efraim's song was great :D

The Mamas were transcendent. Eric very very bad indeed.

I'm a little sad for TESS, GODDESS OF SUCCESS but let's not act as though Tess - Efraim is the new Jessica Andersson - Paul Rey.

I'm a little sad for TESS, GODDESS OF SUCCESS but let's not act as though Tess - Efraim is the new Jessica Andersson - Paul Rey.

Paul was not totally incompetent on all fronts like Efraim so it feels worse in that way but expectations were admittedly somewhat lower for Tess than Jessica.

I am fucking HERE for the studio version of STILL YOUNG. It’s the absolute TITS.

The Mamas song is only as good or bad as Move. It's fine. They remain fabulous however.

0R7vIM31llM.jpg

Is it in any way possible for Charlotte to win the whole thing again? Is that realistic at all? Even faintly?

She went DTF in what I think was THE strongest semi, and a few of the big hitters seem vulnerable to me.

I'm guessing Tusse/Saade/Dotter are the obvious competitors but could she MAYBE get past them?

Now we've heard all the entries and The Mamas didn't actually have anything more beyond what we heard in the clip and actually feels a bit rote and low energy as a three minute package, and Every Minute feels like your typical polished pimp slot entry that doesn't quite have the je ne sais quoi normally needed to take that kind of entry the last step up to mass cross-demographic audience appeal needed to win rather than finish 3rd/4th while getting garlands from the international juries on the way, I don't think it's going to even be all that close at the business end of things this year - to me it feels like a clear and obvious Little Tot victory and probably with a pretty solid margin too.

Oh Charlotte not a lower case Y (NOT playing for me yet)

I was about to go to bed, left the MF playlist running in the background, „New Religion“ came to an end and suddenly the opening bars of LA PERRELLI kicked in against all expectations.

I was SHOOK. And, of course, STILL YOUNG.

New Religion is SUCH a cheap piece of shit in studio form. I was genuinely SHOCKED :D

Anton and his possible/probable serious drug problem got VERY LUCKY to land in that dud of a semi (Dotter aside)

The Mamas song is only as good or bad as Move. It's fine. They remain fabulous however.

Same. On first listen I thought it was worse, on 2nd it grew on me. I really think they might win just for good will and a feeling of 'fairness' to give them their chance, because the song is 'good enough'.

Eric's performance was slick and really well done as a whole package. The dancing was really impressive tbh.

Tess not AC is a travesty. That miserable bitch that sang 6th... :manson:

That's all I have to say.

early positions on iTunes

323. The Mamas - In The Middle
324. Eric Saade - Every Minute
422. Tess Merkel - Good Life
620. Anton Ewald - New Religion
862. Charlotte Perrelli - Still Young
863. Danny Saucedo - Dandi dansa
1066. Tusse - Voices

Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread