Melodifestivalen 2021: Deltävling One

I don’t think that Paul or Lillasyster deserved AC, but it’s easy to see why they made it over Jessica. ‘Horizon’ felt like two songs competing against one another, and the cockteasing beat into the chorus leading to a weak shout-a-thon was really disappointing.

‘Can’t Hurt Me Now’ qualified from a weak heat, but ‘Party Voice’ is what people expect from her, and ‘Horizon’ WASN’T IT.

I sent the agreed code and just got a text from Suomi’s fiance

’Why is he crying?’

:(:(:(

I hope you reply with "He's not gonna miss, not gonna miss, not gonna MISS YOU not at all"

I mean - I love it. It's got two key changes for crying out loud. But maybe it was a little heavy on the acoustic guitar :(

Reactions: COB
I'm just here for the gay hysteria

st1.png

Thing is, I know it’s been said before, but I still do not understand why the BBC don’t get some of this shit on board. Horizon as our entry would be a massive step up from anything we’ve had in years.

I guess they tried with John Lundvik writing the 2019 entry? But got it wrong as so often. That's if they were aware of John Lundvik as a songwriter at all. Maybe it was just by chance.

I think my favourite thing about Horizon is those screaming backing vocals towards the end

It's lovely and it looked lovely and I'm very sad of course

He’s hardly MYSTIC MEG by coming up with that ENTIRELY PREDICTABLE RESULT :D
It’s a shame I didn’t predict her to finish fifth in the prediction game :eyes:

That’s incensed me. It was STANDARD LENA 101. Turn up, outshine the acts with an effortless performance that wipes the floor with them, sit back and make meme-able sneers.

10/10, I’d say :disco:

This won't be on Spotify for a few days or something

I thought Jessica's song was a load of overblown NOTHING tbh :D Yes she tried, but it was DOA for no matter how much fabric they threw at the perf.

But I did really enjoy One Touch, despite the performer having less presence than an actual DEAD FISH!
I was a BIT surprised that she crashed out as the heart seemed to indicate she was doing OK!

I almost feel bad for Paul Rey. He's the most hated man in Europe, very possibly the world. We all know for a fact he broke the law to get to AC, so he can't even enjoy his stolen success. He'll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life, and he knows he deserves it.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom