Melodifestivalen 2021: Grand Final

Bit sad for Clara and Dotter would have been a good winner but they didn’t exactly send me a birthday card so actually I don’t care :)

us-peele-poster.png

Okay if Malta doing BRING IT on Monday then I think Sweden could win.

It’s not groundbreaking but it’s got broad appeal

His reprise performance in his heat was MUCH BETTER than the first performance too. When there's a bit more PASSION behind it, it works much better.
Yes this is the problem with Melfest, it’s just so cold and clinical and you can’t really get much PASSION in the perfs!

His reprise performance in his heat was MUCH BETTER than the first performance too. When there's a bit more PASSION behind it, it works much better.

His vocal is a bit shaky when he is trying so may as well go off I agree.

YES was so much better when seemed less choreographed

In a year with no runaway favourite (yet), I can absolutely see Tusse snatching the win in May. It’s the kind of thing that I can see appealing to both Eastern and Western Europe.

What's it a copy of, bae?

Well it does sound like a Ryan Tedder big ballad with a beat moment. But I don't care - it's ACE. He's also really likeable!

I'm really happy actually. Charlotte was but a dream (because I wanted her to go to Eurovision 3 times) but this was the best option out of the rest. He'll do well, it's very rousing and emotional and I'm sure will mop up votes.

I don’t know if they’d want to do it but would there be a place for the Mamas to join in Rotterdam for backing vocals?
He might need to replace the dancer second to right with someone who can sing and does not have a drug charge... so if they’re able to grow a six pack till May I’m sure there’s room for at least one of them!

Tusse is also incredibly lucky that pre-recorded backing vocals are allowed in Rotterdam, as they can keep the performance the same and not lose the impact of the dancers. It was going to be a STRETCH recreating the children’s choir in the final chorus.

If this was the Romanian entrant it would have passed us by without comment. When people talk about our song being generic or not being anyone’s favourite, I’d say this is every bit as deserving of those critiques. As much as I wasn’t sold on Eric, it would have been more of a compelling moment at Eurovision.

Reactions: GNL
If this was the Romanian entrant it would have passed us by without comment. When people talk about our song being generic or not being anyone’s favourite, I’d say this is every bit as deserving of those critiques. As much as I wasn’t sold on Eric, it would have been more of a compelling moment at Eurovision.

It IS generic, but it's also rousing and passionate and has some LIFE, which I don't feel are terms that fit James Newman and his sax effects.

Reactions: D5K
So amused that Arvingarna somehow managed to get votes from some of the international juries AND come ninth overall with their tawdry little ditty! :disco:

Reactions: VoR
It IS generic, but it's also rousing and passionate and has some LIFE, which I don't feel are terms that fit James Newman and his sax effects.

it also (probably intentionally) lyrically references the title of a previous AND FABULOUS ESC entry which did rather well, which is no bad thing when it comes to arousing the attentions of drunken voters :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom